TEST TRILOGY SAGA

TEST SQUADRON

YEAR 3250

Some Where Near NESO TRIANGLE

CHAPTER 1: THE BROKEN CIRCLE

Javelin Class Destroyer

DAY 1

page 1

Montoya was waking up. His first thought was that today he must deal with the traitors. Then attempt to ease any fears among his people, who had come to call themselves “Test Squadron the best squadron”. It was a day that the members had at the G Loc Bar having a good old time. He needed to make sure they remained unified.

Munken came into the sleeping chamber his eyes glinting with alarm.

“Montoya, John is gone!”

“What?”

“He’s gotten away!” “When? How did this happen?”

“We are not sure, at some point as most of us slept into the night, I don’t know how he did it.”

“Summon the Yellow Jackets”

Minutes later, Munken and Montoya was running up to the cargo hold that they’d used as a jail cell.

Page 2

The Yellowjacket guards, were already by the open door.

"This is all quite interesting, but I should inform you, the guard started to say ...."

Montoya was staring at the large puddle of blood on the metal deck of the Javelin-Class destroyer holding cell.

" We had the door locked and the two guards was stationed outside."

"I merely wanted to say...." Montoya began again.

Munken turned to the other guard . "Can you show us what happened?"

"Yes. I have the data from the AI. This was recorded four hours a go. "The guard angled his data pad down and it projected a holographic image showing the exterior of the holding cell seen from above. The guard Undead Lestat was a new member. He was leaning on the cell door, half asleep. When the holding cells was built, small holes had been drilled into the doors to allow sufficient air for the prisoners. Undead Lestat removed his armored helmet and placed it on the floor.

Suddenly a thin metal blade, slimmer than one used by the Vanduul thrust through one of the holes and into Undead Lestat's ear canal. Montoya and Munken watched as Undead Lestat shrieked in pain .

The other guard named Blackburn Looked over at his partner, "What the hell's wrong with you?"

Mockingly John jeered, flipping the sinister thin blade with deadly skill.

"That is what I'm going to do to you fucking Yellowjackets and all of you Test Squadron G-Loc asses!" John laughed loudly as he continued to spin the blade.

In his fury, Undead Lestat did just what John hoped he'd do.....he unlocked the door. He drew out his own Vanduul blade and moved forward .

"You're gonna pay for that! They'll find just enough of you alive to execute!"

Suddenly Undead Lestat screamed in agony, staggering backwards into Blackburn, knocking him down. John had thrown his slim blade striking into 'Undead Lestat's right eye burying it all the way to the hilt. Before Blackburn could respond, John wrestled Undead's gun from him shooting Blackburn several times in the head then turned towards Undeasd Lastat pausing and firing several good rounds into his head repeatedly. He then looked towards the camera, smiling and sprinted away.

"That fool...." Montoya muttered.

Page 3

"Where has he gone?" Munken asked, turning to the guard.

"That's, what I have been trying to tell you, he has gone to the........"

TO BE CONTINUED

page 4

Elsewhere on the Javelin Class Destroyer, in the yellowjackets hanger. Lieutenant SpecterN7 was just going over the video with the squad.

“This is a high priority people, John must be back in his cell before we get to UEE HQ, better if cold”.

“Yes sir”.

“Thunder Kraken, Satchii, Doffen, and deradevil, with me”.

“Yellow and White Squad with Lieutenant Redwolfe.”

“Lieutenant Redwolfe, make sure that the other traitors don't get any balls, and try anything”.

“On it”.

“Lock and load gentlemen, it's going to be a long day”.

Last edited:

Davis

Captain
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Davis
ORION SYSTEM-PLANET ARMITAGE

CHAPTER 2: FALL OF ARMITAGE

DAY 1

Page 1

“Contact. All teams stand by: enemy contact, my position.”

Griffin gaming RPG knew there were probably more than a hundred of them –motion sensors were off the scale. He wanted to see the kr'thack, they have never been seen before until today, when they came with the Vanduul, invading the orion system. The fleet came with the kr'thack at toe, with a fleet of Vanduul scythe medium fighter's, jump ship's, frigate, drop ship's, and capital ship's. Hundreds of each kind and more. And invaded the planet Armitage. That we had our Test Squadron HQ on. We all most did not make it off with the Test Squadron Commander Montoya. The one that Stayed behind, was me, Yellow Squadron and most of the Red Squadron to hold them off until help cam from the UEE and Test Command.

The Kr'thack's are from the Xi'an's system. No known race have seen or know anything much about them.

Page 2

The four Yellow Jackets soldiers that composed the Yellow Team covered my back, standing absolutely silent and immobile in their UEE armor. Someone had once commented that we looked like soldiers in Halo Armor.....but my Yellow Jackets Team were far more effective and ruthless than some Halo game. I snaked the fiber-optic probe up and over the three meter-high stone ridge. when it was in place, Griffin linked it to his helmet's heads-up display. On the other side i saw a valley with eroded rock walls and a river meandering through it..... and camped along the banks as far as i could see were Vanduul soldiers. The Vanduul used these stocky looking soldiers (used them for what ?). They stood a meter taller than a human and wore armored suits They reminded me of well trained dogs, not because of their appearance, but because their speech, even with in spite of the new translation software, was an odd combination of high-pitched guttural barks, and growls.

They were about as smart as dogs to a point, but what they lacked in brainpower, they made up for in sheer tenacity. I have seen them hurl themselves at their foes until the ground was piled high with their corpses.....and they still come on keep comming over and over again. Thousands of rounds of ammunition were depleted before we won the fight. These Vanduul soldiers were unusually well armed with plasma guns, and there were four stationary plasma cannons that I have never seen before. If they are anything like the ones that the UEE have given us, they could be a problem. One other problem: there were easily a thousand of them. This operation had to go off without a hitch. Yellow Team's mission was to draw out the Vanduul rear guard and let Red Team's slip through in the confusion. Red Team would then plant a tactical nuke. When the next Vanduul ship landed, dropping its shields, and started to unload its troops, they'd get a thirty-megaton surprise. Griffin detached the optics and took a step back from the rock wall. He passed the tactical information along to use the T1 Officer over a secure COM channel. “Four Hundred of us,” Yellow-2 whispered over the link. “And four thousand of them? Piss-poor odds for the Vanduul”. “Yellow Two Team,” Griffin said, “I want you up with those new Jackhammer launchers that the UEE dropped off to us the other day. Take out the cannons and soften the rest of them up”. “Yellow-Three and Five Team, you follow me up—we're on crowd control. Yellow-Four Team: you get the welcome mat ready. Understood?” Four blue lights winked on in my heads-up display as my team acknowledged the orders. “On my mark.” Griffin and I crouched and readied. “Mark!”

Page 3

Yellow Team--Two leaped gracefully on top of the ridge-three meters straight up. There was no sound as the half ton of the UEE heavy armor troops landed on the limestone.

Arranging Stars hefted one launcher and ran along the ridge—she was the fastest YellowJacket on Griffin's team. He was confident that those Vanduul grunts wouldn't be able to track her for the three seconds sh'd be exposed. In quick succession, Yellow Team—Two emptied both of the Jackhammer's tubes, dropped one launcher, and then fired the other rockets just as fast. The shells streaked into the 'Vanduul grunts' Formation and detonated. One of the stationary guns flipped over, engulfed in the blast, and the gunner was flung to the ground.

Arranging Stars ditched the launcher, jumped down—rolled once and was back on her feet, running at top speed to the fallback point.

Griffin, Yellow Team—Three, and Yellow Team-Five leaped to the top of the ridge. Griffin switched to infrared to cut through the clouds of dust and propellant exhaust just in time to see the second salvo of Jackhammers strike their targets. Two consecutive blossoms of flash, fire, and thunder decimated the front ranks of the Vanduul grunts guards, and most importantly, turned the last of the plasma cannons into smoldering wreckage.

Griffin and the others opened fire with their MA5B assault rifles-a full automatic spray of fifteen rounds per second. Armor-piercing bullets tore into the Vanduul, breaching their Vanduul Armor suits and sparking the Vanduul grunts went up in flames. Flames traced wild arcs as the Vanduul ran in confusion and in pain.

Finally the Vanduul realized what was happening-and where the attack was coming from. They regrouped and charged in mass. An earthquake like vibration coursed through the ground and shook the stone beneath Griffin's feet.

Last edited:

Davis

Captain
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Davis
MAGNUS SYSTEM

CHAPTER 3: PLANET MAGNUS 111

DAY 1

PAGE 1

I never wanted to be a Yellowjacket . They didn't even exist when I was growing up on Magnus 3, unless you count the citizens of the Greek city of Sparta back on Earth, I suppose, but that's one hell of a big stretch.

The YellowJacket's from the Test Squadron program, like you new YellowJacker's? Back when I was a marine, they always struck me as glory-hungry bullet-catching troops. And I wasn't just your average grunt slinging slugs for the United Empire of Earth Space Command. For the Better part of my career, I was one of the top soldiers in the human part of the vers, the ones the regular marines look up to.

I was an ODT.

That's an Orbital Drop Trooper. We're the ones who get packed into our high-tech Redeemer perfectly good spacecraft. From there, we zip through skies burning with enough ordnance to turn a regular ship to slag, then land down behind enemy lines and start clearing the LA for the next wave of marines lining up behind us.

We had a damn hard job, and we did it better then anyone.

page 2

The old-school Test Squadron ?, the best thing they did for the rest of us UEE on the field of battle was draw enemy fire. That's no small benefit, mind you, and I got nothing against the Test Squadron Members. One in mind, Cosmic Trader, I've met him once, fought alongside him. He's a good Joe, you know, for a person who was a trader that was shaped into a killing machine. He never morphed into a monster and tried to bite my head off. Not once. That's a far sight better than I can say about those Vanduul bastards we put down together. And don't even get me started on the fucking pirates. (So far, I managed to avoid coming into contact with those annoying bastards) But times change. Wars change. Hell, even I changed. Now I am always looking to kick some pirate and Vanduul asses out of sole system (the solar system ?) Go, Test Squadron! Am I right?

Last edited:

Davis

Captain
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Davis
FYI

there are three parts to this story. and all events are happening on the same day and time.

a part will be added each day or two.

because if i don't put it up i will keep changing it and it will never get dun.

so if you like it or just wont to know whats going on youll have to come and see if i added anything new.

sorry for any inconvenience. to much of it in my head i got to get it out lol

thank you for your time and hope to see you in the verse.

Last edited:

Davis

Captain
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Davis
page 3

Elsewhere on the Javelin Class Destroyer, in the yellowjackets hanger. Lieutenant SpecterN7 was just going over the video with the squad.

“This is a high priority people, John must be back in his cell before we get to UEE HQ, better if cold”.

“Yes sir”.

“Thunder Kraken, Satchii, Doffen, and deradevil, with me”.

“Yellow and White Squad with Lieutenant Redwolfe.”

“Lieutenant Redwolfe, make sure that the other traitors don't get any balls, and try anything”.

“On it”.

“Lock and load gentlemen, it's going to be a long day”.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?