TEST

Daft

Lieutenant
Mar 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Omicrons
Anyone from Test from eve playing this game anyone that i might know :P just incase my eve name is saximila from the mjolnir bloc :)

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
I play(ed) Eve. I'm in Koahi Squad. My in game name is TestBott. Had to stop playing these last few months because life is a bitch.

McJib

Lieutenant
Mar 20, 2014
RSI Handle
McJib
Nine year vet here. Been playing off and on for the last few years though. Toon is Johlie. I'm not in TEST alliance, they thought I was a spy when I tried to enlist. And they were right. At this very moment I have the entire Squadron tagged and documented in the NSA database. You should expect subtle knocks on your doors in the next week or so.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
Nine year vet here. Been playing off and on for the last few years though. Toon is Johlie. I'm not in TEST alliance, they thought I was a spy when I tried to enlist. And they were right. At this very moment I have the entire Squadron tagged and documented in the NSA database. You should expect subtle knocks on your doors in the next week or so.
Jokes on you! I don't have a door!

Riconas

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Riconas
Every time I hear a knock at the door, it's a shark pretending to be something else. I got him good one year at Halloween, though. Some people claiming to be his "parents" tried to bring me up on charges, however, claiming I "endangered their 7-year-old son's life with a speargun" and that "it was only a shark costume". Yeah, sorry, but I only fall for that once. Besides, according to a few Discovery Channel & Animal Planet documentaries I've seen (especially the one called JAWS), sharks don't really feel much of anything from a speargun; so what was he so afraid of?

P.S. I also play EVE with McJib (also not a part of TEST Alliance), though not quite as long.

P.P.S. My EVE name is Khir'Lis Khan.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?