TESTie Commendations: Building the BEST TEST Together

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
In particular I do want to reach out and thank @Blind Owl for his continued involvement in being an outstanding TESTie that is otherwise not being publicly recognized, and I invite you to come play with us when you are available to again. There's a helmet waiting for you when you do. o7
Thanks @O-Lefty, I appreciate the shout out. I'll happily be back in game come February. Looking forward to it actually.
He's off in the sandbox of the mid east somewhere so its going to be a long time.
I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations. :o7:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Thanks @O-Lefty, I appreciate the shout out. I'll happily be back in game come February. Looking forward to it actually.

I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations. :o7:
Watch out for the cat poo in the sandbox!

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Please see the clarification edit to the original post.

Please see edit to original post.

* * * * *​

So I want to take a moment and apologize for my lack of original post clarity. There are many members of the community that do go above and beyond what is normal for TESTies, and I want to thank all of them for those efforts. They deserve recognition for their efforts. Many of them are already being recognized for their efforts and are excluded from this particular award.

The intent of this commendation is to recognize and show appreciation to TEST members that are 1) regularly playing together, 2) are going above and beyond to help build up our community, and 3) are not already being recognized for their efforts.

There are many great recommendations above, however at this time I do not see anyone in the list that meets all of the criteria that I really should have put in the original post.

In particular I do want to reach out and thank @Blind Owl for his continued involvement in being an outstanding TESTie that is otherwise not being publicly recognized, and I invite you to come play with us when you are available to again. There's a helmet waiting for you when you do. o7

@Stevetank and @TheStoicWhale I also invite you two to join us in the 'verse, and I will take a look at spectrum to see what you two have been up to. o7

Again, I apologise for the lack of clarity in criteria in the original post and I invite all of you to join us in the 'verse.

o7
O-Lefty
Ah sorry i didnt mean to stir any pots anywhere it looks like i had a miscommunication on this one. I do appreciate what you are doing though

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Ah sorry i didnt mean to stir any pots anywhere it looks like i had a miscommunication on this one. I do appreciate what you are doing though
No worries! We always appreciate recommendations, I just want to make it clear what these particular awards are for.

Each day we get closer to game release and we are consistently working towards 1) playing together and 2) understanding the game. Everyone is invited to join us on Discord to play, discuss the game, or just hang out and start making friends with the TESTies that we'll be playing the game with for the next decade.

These commendations are for active members that help to promote that togetherness and help each other play together better.

Looking forward to playing with you more!

o7
O-Lefty

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
No worries! We always appreciate recommendations, I just want to make it clear what these particular awards are for.

Each day we get closer to game release and we are consistently working towards 1) playing together and 2) understanding the game. Everyone is invited to join us on Discord to play, discuss the game, or just hang out and start making friends with the TESTies that we'll be playing the game with for the next decade.

These commendations are for active members that help to promote that togetherness and help each other play together better.

Looking forward to playing with you more!

o7
O-Lefty
Just like this 🍻

MEME25.jpg

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
We have one addition to our commendations list to be made today.
  • wmk: for regularly taking extra time during TEST activities, that he also participates in, to develop the TEST BEST quality propaganda. His efforts continue to show that we here at the BEST squardon are both personable and attractive (in the right lighting)!
Thank you wmk, keep up the great work!

o7
O-Lefty

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Please see the clarification edit to the original post.

* * * * *​

So I want to take a moment and apologize for my lack of original post clarity. There are many members of the community that do go above and beyond what is normal for TESTies, and I want to thank all of them for those efforts. They deserve recognition for their efforts. Many of them are already being recognized for their efforts and are excluded from this particular award.

The intent of this commendation is to recognize and show appreciation to TEST members that are 1) regularly playing together, 2) are going above and beyond to help build up our community, and 3) are not already being recognized for their efforts.

There are many great recommendations above, however at this time I do not see anyone in the list that meets all of the criteria that I really should have put in the original post.

@Stevetank and @TheStoicWhale I also invite you two to join us in the 'verse, and I will take a look at spectrum to see what you two have been up to. o7

Again, I apologise for the lack of clarity in criteria in the original post and I invite all of you to join us in the 'verse.

o7
O-Lefty
I'm on spectrum in all of the shipyards except for the alien ships. I'm in Concierge and General, but not as much as the shipyards, ha. 15.4k posts and still posting.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION: the intent of commendations are too recognize TESTies that are actively involved in playing Star Citizen that are not already being recognized for their efforts.

I would have to say that I don't fit this category. I don't get to play Star Ctiizen often anymore. I'm now doing 45+ hours at work plus full time schooling working on Computer Science with an emphasis Cyber Security. On top of that, I'm painting my 2nd Warhammer 40k army. That's 3,000 points of Tallarn Guard.

What I do have time for is checking Spectrum from my phone and helping people as much as I can. I realize that Star Citizen if filled with all sorts of Dev statements, lore, and information that is extremely spread out. I try to help find these little bits of info for all of the ships and make sure that people stay informed and to fetch information for anyone who has questions. This is all I can do while at work or in between assignments.

I wish I was posting here more often, ha. By the time this game finishes, I'll have a Master's degree, so you can count on me being there to help out all the other TESTies day 1!

For nominations, I would nominate Blind Owl. He says he doesn't do much but he't the only one people made posts about when he couldn't check the forums for 14 days. I think he had 900+ missed messages or something like that, ha. He's currently stuck somewhere far away from his next though doing secret missions.

Every time I played Star Citizen with him, I had memorable things happen. Like one time Owl and I were flying on a moon and we flew from 1 outpost to another. We got out of the ship but it got stuck and we could not get back in. There was a mustang there and some dude left it. We tried to flip it but it got stuck as well. There was a landing pad there but it only spawned vehicles, so Owl and I had to ride back to the other outpost on my pink Dragonfly.

When we were headed back, it was pitch black and we over shot the area. Owl fell off and I had to search for him looking for where his pistol shots were coming from. It only took us like an hour to get back but we had a blast.

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
I Nominate @Blind Owl for his continued Uplifting comments to everyone on the forums
I Nominate @DirectorGunner for his On going assistance in selling ships that were available at one time but no longer available, and his continued video tips and tricks
I Nominate @mr-hasgaha for his Fantastic Cinematics, screenshots, and his tutorials on how to do it.
I nominate @Black Sunder for his fantastic job running rock raiders and continuing work with setting up events even though the game isnt even out yet to train people how to mine etc.
And last but not least I nominate @Montoya for teaching us all how to make Beef jerky using computer parts and an old dusty storage container.
@Myre and @mr-hasgaha and @LoicFarris for their media work...

...and who can forget the Master of Hamsters @SeungRyul !
Awww, thanks @Sirus7264 and @NaffNaffBobFace ... sorry I was to the party

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Two more commendations have come out of the past few months of activity and specifically this past weekend's events and activity:
  • (7) Khallx: for stepping up to the plate and leading event teams whenever he is called upon and for regularly participating in and contributing to the TEST discord community we thank Khallx for his continued involvement with TEST!
  • (8) Invidiax4: for his outstanding participation, his incredibly creative Star Citizen projects, and more importantly sharing the know-how of his creative adventures with other TESTies we thank Invidiax4 for his excellent attitude and commitment to sharing information with us. Take a look at his ship models and cockpit whenever you have a chance!
Thank you both again.

Cheers,
TEST

Forgot your password?