TESTie Commendations: Building the BEST TEST Together

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Good old TEST, we're all too busy eating popcorn to be able to engage in Drama :like:

The logical answer to the question is: The person giving away the gear decided they get one, so they got one.

EDIT - Can a TESTie make a TEST emoj of the blue and pink eye'd dude with a box of popcorn plz?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Good old TEST, we're all too busy eating popcorn to be able to engage in Drama :like:

The logical answer to the question is: The person giving away the gear decided they get one, so they got one.

EDIT - Can a TESTie make a TEST emoj of the blue and pink eye'd dude with a box of popcorn plz?
Will this do .... 🤪

Popcorn1.jpg

🍻

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
heard from other TEST members he has a history of griefing and there was something bad that happened last year with him and his friends. I dont think I would enjoy playing in the same team.
Define griefing in SC.
This is just my opinion, but I prefer to make my own mind up about someone's character by the way they treat me or that I see with my own eyes. I am unlikely to listen to third party innuendo or give it any credence. Period.

Also, and this is also just my opinion but, you've been here 2 days and made 3 posts, all of which are in this thread, and about this issue. You haven't even bothered to introduce yourself. Now I suspect a vendetta.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
heard from other TEST members he has a history of griefing and there was something bad that happened last year with him and his friends.I don't think I would enjoy playing in the same team.
Accusations of harassment and cyber-bullying (the true definition of griefing) are serious and engaging in those kinds of actions are as indefensible as falsely accusing someone of them - in this case I do not know either way, however I will go back to my previous response: the person giving away free stuff is the person who decides who gets said free stuff. They have gauged why person X, Y or Z got free stuff based on what they personally saw that person doing in the game. They saw something that was good, I do not know what but it was enough to impress them. You may have heard reports of past conduct that was different, but It is the sole decision of the person giving away the thing as to who gets it based on good deeds they have witnessed in person, not on what you or a third party may have heard, be it accurate or false.

I am defending no one, just as I am accusing no one, I do not know one way or the other who has or hasn't done what to whom. I am only stating the fact - someone saw someone else doing good and rewarded them for that.

I don't think I would enjoy playing in the same team.
You don't have to.

TEST has 18,000+ members. You could play for half a decade and never be in the same instance as someone you talk to every day on the forum. Also we have law abiding Bounty Hunters and lawless Pirates who will never be playing on the same team, yet we are all part of the same big friendly family Org. And what's better is in TEST you don't have to play on anyone's team: that's the Glory of TEST, that's why I joined, that's why I stayed, I'll play group one day, lone wolf another, UEE navy another day, Outsiders the next.

Your accusations of harassment and cyber-bullying are serious. I suggest you take them to the Drama Section.

Last edited:

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
TEST has 18,000+ members. You could play for half a decade and never be in the same instance as someone you talk to every day on the forum. Also we have law abiding Bounty Hunters and lawless Pirates who will never be playing on the same team, yet we are all part of the same big friendly family Org. And what's better is in TEST you don't have to play on anyone's team: that's the Glory of TEST, that's why I joined, that's why I stayed, I'll play group one day, lone wolf another, UEE navy another day, Outsiders the next.

This is a bit sad... I was looking forward to playing with all my testies. As we bloat out the suns of a thousand galaxies and made server racks cry with the load we place upon them. After all I believe it was written in the book of @Montoya that all the brothers and sisters of sound drunkenis shall not grieve each other but turn a blind eye of to the grievances upon others.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
This is a bit sad... I was looking forward to playing with all my testies. As we bloat out the suns of a thousand galaxies and made server racks cry with the load we place upon them. After all I believe it was written in the book of @Montoya that all the brothers and sisters of sound drunkenis shall not grieve each other but turn a blind eye of to the grievances upon others.
Not that sad, you can join the same instance of your other TESTies you want to play with even now :)

Forgot your password?