Votes: 4 10.5%

Votes: 27 71.1%

• Total voters

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Damm it I really want to have my dragonfly to like the one on the front page now!
I want one too. Approach from starboard, "Is that a ninja on a Dragonfly? Good thing I took all those Kung Fu lessons." Approach from port, "Oh no! There's a TESTie on a Dragonfly! This system is soon to be all out of beer."

Don't get ahead of us ;)
Did I just scoop Scoop? I could be your freelance crossword puzzler, but be warned, I only spell 4 letter words and I'm very expensive.

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
I don't know what happened when Stalinator copied the images over. They should all be the same size as the first issue.

I'll get pdfs loaded on google drive for everyone asap
Please be sure everyone is attributed for their work, illustrations, adds, Front page, Briefs, puzzles, etc. I really like the Briefs intro illustration!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The Aurora maze was fun until i reached the sun where it was hot, and the last page appears to feature Mean Machine from 2000AD if i am not very much mistaken...?

All i did was look at the pictures btw, because i can't read. Can't write either.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Excellent work all! I very much enjoyed reading that. Who did you get to model the test bikini? And can I borrow her four 10 minutes. Well, OK 5 minutes. ok.... 30 seconds.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
This looks awesome! Great design work! (Note for me for future puzzles.... give myself credit on there somewhere, lol)

I think i solved the logic puzzle, however if you want to get technical there isn't enough info to truly figure out who has the last 2 ships (Only one ship mentioned the entire time, the other 2 ships aren't mentioned at all). i just went on instinct instead.

My answer in spoiler
Okay, one more clue that I didn't spell out and just hoped people would assume:
It's Montoya, the leader of TEST, what ship do you think he's going to be representing?

Well done, Scoop!
The maze cracked me up. I suggest a crossword where there are only 4 letter words that all start with B, end with R, and have 2 E's.
Noted. ;) (Be careful what you ask for.)

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Got it. Great job, as usual! Google drive couldn't scan for virus'. Too big they said. Well that's because Testie files are bigger to last longer and go farther.
Seriously, Great job gang! Thanks for your efforts.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?