TESTie wallpapers

Stubieroo

Space Marshal
Nov 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Stubieroo
I could definitely use some custom TEST propaganda. Like a Black and Yellow 325A with Totino Boy, with "He has come to shrim the galaxy..." It be awesome to have.

Reactions: EpilepticCricket

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Awesome work! if you have time can I please get one?
I plan on making my living in the verse as a bounty hunter and security mercenary. imagine a mix of Capt. Malcolm Reynolds and Boba Fett. A totally gray (not good, not evil), rouge.
My favorite ships are: my Carrack (the sky), Vanguard, and Sabre.
My favorite quote is "You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me, and you'll be armed." -Malcolm Reynolds
My code is:
Honor in Life,
Loyalty to Clan,
Passion fuels me,
Strength empowers me,
Duty guides me,
Die as you Lived.

I hope this is enough, if not let me know, I have more.

Last edited:

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
Hoo boy! You guys are going to keep me busy through next weekend! I'm thrilled to get this level of response though so everyone bear with me as I work through all the requests. :D
Can't blame them considering the great stuff you've put up already. I look forward to seeing more. :D

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
A Cutlass or Caterpillar piracy themed one would great, if you have the time!

Something silly like "Drinking rum before noon makes you a pirate, not an alcoholic!" or "I'm not drunk, I'm just roleplaying!"

Last edited:

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Here you go Tortilla the Hun. I'm not 100% satisfied with this one so it will probably get a redesign down the road as I have time, but I like to think that it's as good as the other things I've posted so far.

Imgur is being a POS right now so I can't upload right now. Enjoy a .png version in the meantime :)

Attachments

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
Here you go Tortilla the Hun. I'm not 100% satisfied with this one so it will probably get a redesign down the road as I have time, but I like to think that it's as good as the other things I've posted so far.

Imgur is being a POS right now so I can't upload right now. Enjoy a .png version in the meantime :)
I like it! Thanks, man. It looks great already, but if you feel you can improve it I would love to see what you come up with.

In the meantime, I'm gonna make this one my new background! :D

Forgot your password?