TESTie wallpapers

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Buying a house. So, good!, but busy. I've got a couple things I'm actively working on right now though and I hope to get back into the full swing of this in a few weeks.
sweet, glad to hear you are doing well. why buy a house when you have a spaceship?

Reactions: EpilepticCricket

GameFleek

Seung's Bestie Testie
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
GameFleek
I got bored tonight and decided to make a wallpaper for Shive and then I thought I'd start doing that for other members as well. Feel free to request that I do one for you, but these are done as I have time so it might only take a few hours or it might be a few days.

Completed wallpapers:

Current requests:

Vox R - Something ridiculous -- WIP 70% complete (I got in over my head on this one...)
Stubieroo - Totino boy shrimming thing -- I have less of an idea. Def WTF. (Watching the video did not help at all...)
Sum1 - Solo Merc -- WIP
Thanatos - Collector of Souls --WIP
AccidentProne8 - Living up to his name -- Concept
AntiSqueeker - Eat the damn hat! -- Eat it!
Smeggy - Will fly for beer -- Concept
Kapital_Kong - SaltySeductiveFrog (incoming dank memes) -- Concept
PajamaJams - Quickscopers Inbound! -- Concept
Gonzoa - When the going gets weird the weird turn pro -- Concept
Sambo - 890J -- Concept
Bigcracker - Freelancer MIS/Glad blackflag --
Blind Owl - Freelancer OWL -- Concept
Zapp Brannigan - w/e --

DISCLAIMER! Depending on inspiration, difficulty, time available, and any other factors that I might deem valid I cannot promise that I will get these done in the order they are requested, but I will try my best to do so.
What about little ole' me? First thing that comes to your mind. Maybe something industrial?

Reactions: EpilepticCricket

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
sweet, glad to hear you are doing well. why buy a house when you have a spaceship?
Well, it's mostly because this house has a bar in the basement with room for my computer so I no longer have to get up for beer.

Forgot your password?