Testies, explain your avatar

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I woke up surrounded by empty pixie stix and mountain dew cans. My 3DS said 200 hours played non stop of Pokémon y, and there were 5 shiny tier 9's and a tier 10 in my world of tanks garage that I didn't remember being there before.

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Old sci-fi series 'Now and Again' they used the vitruvian man in their intro, kinda stuck with me since then.. (so been using it for about 15 years now xD)

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Because after a few months in TEST I have embraced my place in the org. As much as I would love to be a evil mastermind. I don't have the time or energy so I am content as a minion, in the best squadron.

Side note: that is the extent of my photoshop abilities.

Reactions: Devil Doge

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
It's me, in TEST colors. I'm looking out to the horizon, longing to be released from the confines of this planet.

Or, I've had a few drinks and I'm staring into space.

Reactions: Myre and RipVanDan

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
TEST cricket best circket. FTFY
I was just coming back to do that! Looks like I was the one having a Mindfart :D

What the night shift are thinking...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_cricket
Sometimes the best way to win is by beating the other team's balls with big heavy planks.
Also:
The first officially recognised Test match began on 15 March 1877
TEST transcends mortal lifetimes. TEST is a shadow organization. The IllumiTESTi is real.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
well dead space anyone?
loved the series even though the later ones became more action survival than horror :P
played all of them on the hardest settings :O
loved it :D

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
Seen some interesting ones whilst lurking, anyone have a good backstory?
This is my actual historical family crest. This particular image was from a pre-civil war crest passed down through the family till now in pristine condition. Bonus points if you can guess nationality/last name.

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
I needed an avatar quickly - Googled 'make avatar' - found Lego avatars - made one resembling me. Nowadays I have a full beard though. The rap industry standard is so early 2000.

Reactions: Myre

Flashwit

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Flashwit
Username is from Malazan: Book of the Fallen as I really enjoyed the naming scheme for the Bridgeburners/Bonehunters etc. I've completely forgotten what character the avatar is supposed to be, but it's certainly not Flashwit, just somebody else.

Takarian

Grand Admiral
Dec 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Takarian
In my younger years, spent a lot of time in the Hacienda (Fac 51). Another reason to like the yellow and black.
In those days it was a happy smiley face, These days I`m older a little more twisted maybe a little more manic.
The world does that to you. ;)

Reactions: RipVanDan
Forgot your password?