Testies, explain your avatar

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
I don't know..... drugs?

Naaaaa I just like my logo alot (Gearen.....you got it?)

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
I grew up in wyoming in a tiny berg called Douglas which is home of the Jackslope. I gots a stuffed one on my wall. This one was stolen by parts and re drawn by me when i was looking for a better handle.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Everybody always said I was skinny as a rail, and could count my ribs just by looking.... In high school me and three of my friends were referred to as the 4 horsemen, and at the time, I was Famine, but Death took a holiday and passed it on to me.

Reactions: RipVanDan

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
Because I like guns and this is the best thing that popped up when I googled checkmate.
You could make it a picture of an actual CZ Czechmate 9mm (their race gun). I think the gun in that image is CGI though since it looks like they were trying to make it a CZ 75 with the slide rail being on the outside (so the slide actually sits within the frame -- not very many automatics are like that), but CZs don't run all the way to the end of the slide like that (unless it is some model I have never encountered).

ThunderGod

Admiral
Donor
May 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Thunder79
Been known as Thor, Thunder, or ThunderGod since High School. After a while I started representing myself using a modified Thor Motocross logo. A few years back I decided I need to create something original, or at least, original enough they couldn't possibly complain. After a bit of sketching, I came up with half of what you see to the left. Mirror image and I had my new logo.

edit: honestly, this took up most of my creative juice from my 20's and early 30's....so don't expect much more outta me lol

Last edited:
Forgot your password?