TESTies home amongst the stars.

What do you plan on using for a home base ship?

• Connie (Any variants)

• Starfarer (Both variants)

• Caterpillar

• Merchantman

• Carrack

• Retaliator

• Endeavour

• Crucible/Reclaimer/Orion/Hull Series

• 890 Jump/Genesis Starliner

• Anything with a beer fridge.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
What no Freelancer?
I should do a second poll. I simply ran out of options Cosmic. The poll is broken man, the poll is broken. I only ended up adding the mediumish sized ships.
My DURp will be one of my mainstays as well my friend. I just pray she stays in that "small" jump point category.
Poll is broken; no option for Bengal Carrier.
Alas, I could only add so many options. :(
legitimate scientific research
Space weed man. *cough cough*.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Carrack for my home. Cause any decent deep space explorer must have a functional probing station. And I can't go long between probins.

Reclaimer will be my work ship. Getting junk to fix up my Carrack.

Starfarer will be my sport ship, gas giant surfing sounds fun! And my Carrack needs fuel!

KKDish King of all dishes

Commander
Donor
Jan 14, 2016
RSI Handle
KKDish
I suspect I shall be spending a fair amount of time crewing other people's ships while waiting for insurance to get back to me about all the ships I keep flying straight into the nearest sun... so whomever of you getting a beer fridge, I do great janitorial work.
You can fly with me and we shall crash into the sun in a glorious blaze of maple syrup! As those who look on in awe they'll think... Those guys aren't drunk enough! Huzzah!

Reactions: Blind Owl

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Probably my Phoenix will be my "home base" as it will be the luxuriously appointed. With that said, I also see myself spending inordinate amounts of time on my Banu MM, or Crucible, or Endeavor, depending on what I'm focusing on in-game.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Probably my Phoenix will be my "home base" as it will be the luxuriously appointed. With that said, I also see myself spending inordinate amounts of time on my Banu MM, or Crucible, or Endeavor, depending on what I'm focusing on in-game.
And here I though I spent too much on pledges lol

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Carrack for my home. Cause any decent deep space explorer must have a functional probing station. And I can't go long between probins.
This.
You can fly with me and we shall crash into the sun in a glorious blaze of maple syrup! As those who look on in awe they'll think... Those guys aren't drunk enough! Huzzah!
"Oh Canada, our home and native land . . ."

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Good times are ahead my friend. And we shall do it with the Stanly cup so that it may absorb the power of the sun!!!! and be filled with beer at the same time.
Lol, we're gunna need someone in Canada to bring home Lord Stanley's mug. Shouldn't be too hard, as about 50% of all the players in the NHL are Canuck. Something something true north, something something ice for blood, something something strong beer.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

KKDish King of all dishes

Commander
Donor
Jan 14, 2016
RSI Handle
KKDish
Lol, we're gunna need someone in Canada to bring home Lord Stanley's mug. Shouldn't be too hard, as about 50% of all the players in the NHL are Canuck. Something something true north, something something ice for blood, something something strong beer.
Praise lord Stanly! Something something snow, something something beavers, something something PEI potatoes.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?