TESTies home amongst the stars.

What do you plan on using for a home base ship?

• Connie (Any variants)

• Starfarer (Both variants)

• Caterpillar

• Merchantman

• Carrack

• Retaliator

• Endeavour

• Crucible/Reclaimer/Orion/Hull Series

• 890 Jump/Genesis Starliner

• Anything with a beer fridge.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Just noticed the poll has no option for "Aurora". [CONCERN] over @Blind Owl 's TEST polling skills rising.
I was [CONCER]ed the day y'all let me join. Then I realized you're just as bat shit crazy and grown up as I am. ;)
I just assumed that the glorious flag ship of TEST Squadron would be rammed into whatever hole it would fit into on whatever ship TESTies chose as their home base.
My Aurora will be parked in the back of my DUR, on top of my Carrack.
She'll go . .
planes.jpg

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I was [CONCER]ed the day y'all let me join. Then I realized you're just as bat shit crazy and grown up as I am. ;)
I just assumed that the glorious flag ship of TEST Squadron would be rammed into whatever hole it would fit into on whatever ship TESTies chose as their home base.
My Aurora will be parked in the back of my DUR, on top of my Carrack.
She'll go . .
View attachment 1469
Seems silly to be blocking off access to that wooded area with caution tape.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Right? It's a perfectly legit park job, a la TEST. No need to get their knickers in a knot over it. Sheesh. People.
Know what sucks more? People thinking that just because they make art means they can put it anywhere as your picture clearly shows as being on the road to the wooded area. "Don't worry you'll hardly notice it!"

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Know what sucks more? People thinking that just because they make art means they can put it anywhere as your picture clearly shows as being on the road to the wooded area. "Don't worry you'll hardly notice it!"
The sense of entitlement people have these days eh? Horrible. Cutting off access to a beautiful piece of parkland. Assholes.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
My home base will be under a bridge somewhere after I sell all my ships for beer money.

Or gamble them a way in a game of cards.
But but.....if you're under the bridge you can't ask people the Questions Three!

" What is your favorite Color?"

"Black!"

"I would have also accepted Yellow." "Now what is the best Star Citizen organization?"

"TEST Squadron!"

"What is your second favorite color?"

"Yellow!"

"I would have also accepted Black or vice versa depending on your first answer. You may go on."

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
But but.....if you're under the bridge you can't ask people the Questions Three!

"Black!"

"I would have also accepted Yellow." "Now what is the best Star Citizen organization?"

"TEST Squadron!"

"Yellow!"

"I would have also accepted Black or vice versa depending on your first answer. You may go on."
Too much thinking. So many words. My brain muscle hurts. Must drink more beer.
they're "sensible drinkers" Psh Lame!
Does such a thing exist? Not here in TEST. So lame.

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek

"Black!"

"TEST Squadron!"

"Yellow!"

None shall pass.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
I saw this, and thought to myself, self, there is only ONE respectable ship to us as a home base. Then I read the options. Then I read them again, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Then I read them one more time, cause I didn't see my second option, and picked the closest thing to that.

1. No CUTLASS?!?!?!?!?!?! What were you thinking?
2. No MIX MASTER, really, how could you. Its only the second greatest thing EVER invented. Following alcohol, that is.....

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I saw this, and thought to myself, self, there is only ONE respectable ship to us as a home base. Then I read the options. Then I read them again, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Then I read them one more time, cause I didn't see my second option, and picked the closest thing to that.

1. No CUTLASS?!?!?!?!?!?! What were you thinking?
2. No MIX MASTER, really, how could you. Its only the second greatest thing EVER invented. Following alcohol, that is.....
IT NOT MY FAULT! . . .screamed every teenager ever.
.I was only allowed do many choices. This one was for medium home ships. Period.
Now shut up and drink.

Forgot your password?