Vice Admiral
Jul 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Don Solo
My handle in game, out of game, and in my pants is Don Solo. Witness me

Where you from stranger?

I hail from St Louis, MO in the US of A

What drew you to Star Citizen?
This is the game that I've been waiting for since I was a kid watching Star Wars, Wing Commander, and BSG. I've always been a huge Sci-Fi and space nerd, so...yeah.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Everything under the sun, and all the rest of the stars as well. I want to try out everything, but I think I'm mostly interested in working with an organization that runs military ops.

What was the first game you remember playing?
On console it was Duck Hunt. On PC it was either Descent or Doom.

What other games do you play?
DayZ, Arma, The Long Dark, and Overwatch are the ones I'm playing mostly right now.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Zapp Brannigan and Han Burgundy invited me to join last night after a few hours of ridiculousness.

Picard or Kirk?
Neither. Han Solo always and forevor.

I'm a 32 year old Army Vet that goes to college and is single. I have plenty of time on my hands, especially now that my summer semester is over. Let's bird dog and butt chug.

Tyrone Alfonso

Grand Admiral
Jul 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Tyrone_Alfonso

Where you from stranger?

This is the game that I've been waiting for since I was a kid watching Star Wars, Wing Commander, and BSG. I've always been a huge Sci-Fi and space nerd, so...yeah.

Everything under the sun, and all the rest of the stars as well. I want to try out everything, but I think I'm mostly interested in working with an organization that runs military ops.

DayZ, Arma, The Long Dark, and Overwatch are the ones I'm playing mostly right now.

Zapp Brannigan and Han Burgundy invited me to join last night after a few hours of ridiculousness.

Picard or Kirk?

I'm a 32 year old Army Vet that goes to college and is single. I have plenty of time on my hands, especially now that my summer semester is over. Let's bird dog and butt chug.
Whatup homeslice, I like you already... I'm on DayZ and Arma and I'm from the STL area too. Welcome.

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast

Where you from stranger?

Picard or Kirk?

Don Solo...LOL

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe

Where you from stranger?

Picard or Kirk?

Welcome DON to TEST.LETS DRINK UNTIL WE CANT DRINK NO MORE :)))))

Forgot your password?