Testies that smoke

smeggy

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
sm3ggy
Mods, remove if wanted/needed.

So, since we have all know TESTies drink(alcoholic and non-alcoholic like water and such)..what about those with other vices or hobbies that are legal?

Personally I used to be a cigarette smoker years ago, about 8 years ago was my last cigarette, but I still enjoy a good cigar every month or two and none in the winter.
Also enjoy relaxing a couple times a year with friends in a nice cigar lounge with friends listen to live jazz/blues. But I do no smoke around the wife or kids.

So,
I've been wondering if there are any other TESTies that enjoy cigars.
I have a few in my humidor at about 13 sticks, in varying sizes and kinds.
So far my favorite was CAO's Black in Churchill size, nice smooth creamy mellow and long enough for about 1.5 hours.

What do other TESTies like?
I find myself to be more a smooth mellow creamy cigar person, and do it more for relaxation so a robusto or Churchill size.

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I used to REALLY enjoy my Marlboro Lights 100s, but I quit 3 years ago. Here in Washington, though, the people legally (sort of) enjoy a smoke of a different color. I don't smoke anything and get really irritated when I open my windows to let the evening breeze cool my apartment and all I can smell is burning weed from my neighbors. I need to relocate to somewhere like Muskogee. Any TESTies who like to be "cool" should definitely check out the Freeattle Hempfest https://g.co/kgs/f6MVFL.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_4836us-2Y

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Mods, remove if wanted/needed.

So, since we have all know TESTies drink(alcoholic and non-alcoholic like water and such)..what about those with other vices or hobbies that are legal?

Personally I used to be a cigarette smoker years ago, about 8 years ago was my last cigarette, but I still enjoy a good cigar every month or two and none in the winter.
Also enjoy relaxing a couple times a year with friends in a nice cigar lounge with friends listen to live jazz/blues. But I do no smoke around the wife or kids.

So,
I've been wondering if there are any other TESTies that enjoy cigars.
I have a few in my humidor at about 13 sticks, in varying sizes and kinds.
So far my favorite was CAO's Black in Churchill size, nice smooth creamy mellow and long enough for about 1.5 hours.

What do other TESTies like?
I find myself to be more a smooth mellow creamy cigar person, and do it more for relaxation so a robusto or Churchill size.
I really enjoy Monte Cristo #2's. The hazelnut and other woodland flavors are really smooth to me.

Marcel Busse

Space Marshal
Sep 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Warhawk_29
i drink beer and smoke pot even on work. no one intersts wether legal or not. and now the politicans want to forbid it in germany. they are stupid, everything you like is forbidden. even e-cig they want to forbid.

Reactions: Ammorn

Capt_Baldi

Grand Admiral
May 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt_Baldi
I have yet to try a really good cigar..
Every new years eve, I usually buy a really cheap one to "enjoy", but it's more the feeling of holding it than actually puffing it.
I smoked from the age 18-25, then we had our first kid and I stopped from one day to the next.
I occasionally smoke a parties when I'm really hammered, but it's a rare occasion. 😅

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I rarely smoke, when I do it has always been cigars. Though to be honest it has been a few months so I would have to take a look at what brand it was. A family friend brought them back from a business trip for me.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Washington State here; My chosen vice is hangover-free and comes in the form of a balloon from a fancy sci-fi device.

I also enjoy the occasional old fashioned Tobacky in a Sherlock pipe (I'm Hipster like that)

Forgot your password?