Testihol 2949 - with an unfortunate twist - SIGN UP FOR YOUR BOTTLES (Max of 10)

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
Im 45 mins away from manchester now. Where you gonna be this evening? I do not have a bar citizen ticket so unsure where to go.
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. There's a party on Sunday at our place. Are you on discord?

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. There's a party on Sunday at our place. Are you on discord?
Sorry dude I somehow managed to miss your discord frend request.

Gutted!

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Do you even TEST bro?

(says the T-total)
Actually I did go up to the test booth and ask where the ADI stand was.....
….they didn't look overly amused though they took it on the chin.

Little did they know I was high level spai'ing at the time, and underneath the black jeans and yellow jacket and test gaming tshirt, ....I was wearing silver underpants and blue stockings!!

Muhahahaha

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Actually I did go up to the test booth and ask where the ADI stand was.....
….they didn't look overly amused though they took it on the chin.

Little did they know I was high level spai'ing at the time, and underneath the black jeans and yellow jacket and test gaming tshirt, ....I was wearing silver underpants and blue stockings!!

Muhahahaha
The duplicity!

Reactions: Bambooza

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
So does Testihol mix well with Tequila?
TESTihol doesnt even mix well with your kidneys, liver, brain, blood, or other vital organs. It has also earned the disclaimer label from California saying that it might cause cancer. Needless to say were all very proud of darjanator and hope that the 2950 vintage will even better. We might even cause blindess this year, cure covid-19, or both.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
hi we are training business analysts to be an would love if you would check us out @ htts://trainingbusinessanalyst.naughtylink/ we would love to have you onboard
They must of heared about our [CORPORATE EFFICIANCY].

GOOGLE looks down on this kind of Link Back manipulation and has in the past removed companies from GOOGLE rankings entirely as punishment for this tomfoolery... but what chance is there that GOOGLE will see this page?

Then again, if you look in the mirror and say "Google" three times...

1610129660529.png

Reactions: Bambooza

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
And now I am sad that there was not an option to acquire this beverage in 2020. Hopefully 2021 will bring us more reason to cheer.

• Love
Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?