Testihol inbound!

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
Hello, lovely people. Like I mentioned in the podcast a week ago, I'm putting together a bit of a thing. I have commissioned a local wine/spirit producer for a lot of 42% pear schnapps, which I'll be bottling myself and offering for purchase by your all. The packaging will be very TEST themed once it's done. I'll post pics once it's all done, but for now I'd like to gather requests if anyone's even interested.

I'll produce 10 bottles, 1 of which is reserved for our own Montoya and one for CIG to either thank them for all their hard work or make them hate TEST forever, depending on their tolerance for hard white spirits. :p

The only thing you'd have to pay is the shipping, although I wouldn't mind a bit extra to go into my citizencon fund, cross-atlantic plane tickets are expensive.

Which leads us to a bit of a snag, this is only available to European testes, unless someone knows how to ship alcohol to the states. :( If I can afford to attend citizencon, I'll be of course bringing them with me.

Testies interested: (10/8) <-- problem

- ThomSirveaux (USA)
- KrystalLeChuck (EU)
- Knax (USA)
- Blind Owl (Canada)
- WarrenPeace (USA)
- AdmiralNolan (USA)
- Xaing (USA)
- Grimbli (USA)
- Zapp Brannigan (USA)
- Captain Archmage (UK)

Last edited:

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I want 3 bottles

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Canada is basically Europe, isn't it? Can ya send one here?
Honestly, I have no idea what the laws are regarding smuggling shipping booze across the border, but we're TEST. We *should* be able to figure it out.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I can pretend to grab some for CitizenCon and drink them on the plane!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Count me as interested too, if you can figure out how to get it to the US without too much trouble.

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
I have another venue of opportunity of getting the bottles into the states in August. I'm attending an annual gathering of gearheads from all over the world (Krystal's actually coming too this year) at the Nürburgring and there should be a few friends from the states coming as well. I'll give a few bottles to each with delivery instructions.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
I have another venue of opportunity of getting the bottles into the states in August. I'm attending an annual gathering of gearheads from all over the world (Krystal's actually coming too this year) at the Nürburgring and there should be a few friends from the states coming as well. I'll give a few bottles to each with delivery instructions.
Either way will work. So, $42 US for a bottle of 42 Schapps?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Still interested. Just lemme know what I gotta to do to get my hands on some sweet, sweet TEST liquor.

Forgot your password?