Testihol inbound!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Hello, lovely people. Like I mentioned in the podcast a week ago, I'm putting together a bit of a thing. I have commissioned a local wine/spirit producer for a lot of 42% pear schnapps, which I'll be bottling myself and offering for purchase by your all. The packaging will be very TEST themed once it's done. I'll post pics once it's all done, but for now I'd like to gather requests if anyone's even interested.

I'll produce 10 bottles, 1 of which is reserved for our own Montoya and one for CIG to either thank them for all their hard work or make them hate TEST forever, depending on their tolerance for hard white spirits. :p

The only thing you'd have to pay is the shipping, although I wouldn't mind a bit extra to go into my citizencon fund, cross-atlantic plane tickets are expensive.

Which leads us to a bit of a snag, this is only available to European testes, unless someone knows how to ship alcohol to the states. :( If I can afford to attend citizencon, I'll be of course bringing them with me.

Testies interested: (7/8)

- ThomSirveaux (USA)
- KrystalLeChuck (EU)
- Knax (USA)
- Blind Owl (Canada)
- WarrenPeace (USA)
- AdmiralNolan (USA)
- Xaing (USA)
I want one!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I made a whole post about how we need an Official TEST beer! This is *great* news! Mark me as interested if you find a way to ship it in the 'ol USofA.
You posted after me by less than a minute. Now we must fight over the bottle in the ancient American battle known as "Rite of Way"!

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
Should be available in about a month. Gotta get stickers printed and the stuff bottled. If there's more interest, I'll get another batch going in a few months (this is custom brewed).

As far as shipping to the US is concerned, I think I'll just have to bring the bottles with me to Citizencon and hopefully send a few more via other European attendees (if we have any). By that time I think round two will be ready, so if there's any other European people wanting in, do chime in.

Unless anyone knows of people travelling between Europe and USA before October, that is.

darjanator

TEST Master Brewer
Jan 18, 2015
RSI Handle
darjanator
Holy shit, look at the time fly and this still isn't ready. Here's the thing. Can someone with Illustrator or some other vector program please design a label? It would have to be based on the TEST Squadron logo, of course, be no larger than 10x8cm (HxW), contain the word Testihol and 42% ABV. Everything else is up to your imagination. Aaaand... it would have to be done tomorrow latest, sorry. I COMPLETELY forgot about this. :(

Jethaya

Captain
Dec 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Jethaya
i am not a 100% sure but i think there is not problem shipping alcohol into Canada as long as you pay the duty taxes and the %of proof isnt over the legal limits a custom Broker should be able to give you that information and the cost involved

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Woohoo! Just get some a sharpie and some "Hello my name is" nametags. Write TEST on 'em and slap 'em on the side. We don't need no fancy labels!

CaptainArchmage

Space Marshal
Mar 22, 2016
RSI Handle
CaptainArchmage
Brilliant! Don't worry about the shipping, we'll get there somehow.

I think if there's going to be any more TEST-themed alcohol that needs to circulate outside of the USA, Russia, or a continental union like the EU, we may need to look into how to handle the import stuff.

Forgot your password?