Testing Please Ignore

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
No pills just give me more beer! #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Or you could dissolve them in beer so your beer is 200% beer.
your new avatar reminds me of something
someone wrote on a stop sign on my way to grade school:

if you can pee above this line

join the fire department

Last edited:

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
your new avatar reminds me of something
someone wrote on a stop sign on my way to grade school:

if you can pee above this line

join the fire department
LOL, I felt like getting a new Avatar and saw that looking for space related things. That would be so awesome to pee over the horizon in a low gravity environment.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Its been a long time since I've had to do any math beyond simple accounting.

Uroflowmetry says the average flow rate for males 14-45 is between 12.5 and 30 mL/s (21 mL/sec avg) with speed values between 235 and 325 cm/s (280 cm/s avg). Since we don't care about establishing an orbit just reaching the horizon and the size and density of an objects affects its gravitational pull. The mean density of C class asteroids is 1.38 g/cm^3 (most common asteroid type). g=G*M/r^2 works for calculating surface gravity. volume of a sphere is V = 4/3πr^3 Density is d = m/v So we end up with g = G*(4/3πr^3)*d/r^2 or g/G*(4/3π)*d = r

With a release velocity of 3.25 m/s at an Angle of 45 degrees it will travel 5.281km in 38 mins on an asteroid with a radius of 5.187 and a gravity of 0.002 m/s^2

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Its been a long time since I've had to do any math beyond simple accounting.

Uroflowmetry says the average flow rate for males 14-45 is between 12.5 and 30 mL/s (21 mL/sec avg) with speed values between 235 and 325 cm/s (280 cm/s avg). Since we don't care about establishing an orbit just reaching the horizon and the size and density of an objects affects its gravitational pull. The mean density of C class asteroids is 1.38 g/cm^3 (most common asteroid type). g=G*M/r^2 works for calculating surface gravity. volume of a sphere is V = 4/3πr^3 Density is d = m/v So we end up with g = G*(4/3πr^3)*d/r^2 or g/G*(4/3π)*d = r

With a release velocity of 3.25 m/s at an Angle of 45 degrees it will travel 5.281km in 38 mins on an asteroid with a radius of 5.187 and a gravity of 0.002 m/s^2
But even with a fixed flow rate couldn't velocity vary with urethra bore size? With the same flow rate, a large urethra will have a lower velocity than a smaller one since you have more area to fit liquid through per second.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
True as well as bladder control muscles and their ability to squeeze the bladder and increase or decrease pressure. But in either case the suggested asteroid size would allow you to piss well beyond the horizon with out risk of pissing on the back of your pants leg even factoring in large bore size and weak bladder muscles.

Forgot your password?