Testing Please Ignore

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
I was so busy ignoring this thread that I forgot it existed. I was going to continue to ignore bit ended up ignoring the voice in my head that told me I should follow instructions and ignore this. Think I accidentally ignored the wrong thing again.

Maybe I should go and nekro some other threads to fully get into TEST spirit.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I was so busy ignoring this thread that I forgot it existed. I was going to continue to ignore bit ended up ignoring the voice in my head that told me I should follow instructions and ignore this. Think I accidentally ignored the wrong thing again.

Maybe I should go and nekro some other threads to fully get into TEST spirit.
Rules are made to be ignored

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
Rules are made to be ignored
Weekday if one of the rules is to ignore the rules. If we break THAT rule then would we obey the rest? If we broke all the rules then we'd be obeying the one rule of ignoring all the other rules.....

Sorry, I'm sober, I'll go sit in the corner until that issue is resolved.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Weekday if one of the rules is to ignore the rules. If we break THAT rule then would we obey the rest? If we broke all the rules then we'd be obeying the one rule of ignoring all the other rules.....

Sorry, I'm sober, I'll go sit in the corner until that issue is resolved.
Its ok, paradoxes happen when sober. But thats easy to fix! Just drink a healthy portion of anti paradox elixir.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Please ignore this Ninja Parade.

Forgot your password?