Status
Not open for further replies.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd

Link to manufacturer's Product Overview.

I have a few of these left, but probably going to be gone soon. I have a butt-load of other junk I need to sell before I close this company down and move 1000 miles, too.

I also have an MSI Z87 GD-65 Gaming MoBo and Intel i7-4770K sitting here not doing except but taking up space and losing value. Would love to sell all three for dirt cheap to a TESTBRO. Will get some pics of those guys soon. Everything is BRAND NEW, just used for photoshoot so will be considered open-box and that means full Warranty OFC.

$250 [Or Best Offer] Shipped anywhere in US48, Each, For the 770's. Sorry for you Canuck's, you would have to pay some additional shipping and such.

Again, these are brand new only used for a photo-shoot or two, I actually forgot they were still here. Lowball away. Will also totally trade for stuff.

List of prices:

Now, here is the kicker. I have to get with @Seung and @Montoya to confirm this but to show my support for TEST, but I would like to donate a portion of the sale to the TEST Coffers in order to help cover the cost of this super sexy and badass Website, that shiny new Mumble we have up and running already, and all those other costs that add up rather quickly, as most of you know. I know first-hand that stuff gets expensive as hell and I intend to support TEST as much as possible (up to the Boss aka the Wifey how much), so this is my way of doing that. Let's say 10% goes to TEST? So by purchasing one of these GPU's, you are not only getting a great deal, you are supporting TEST itself. Sound good?

Anyway, thanks for looking friends.

Last edited:
S

svenrichter

I can offer you:
- That weird thing in the corner of my mancave... wait, I think it just moved.
- A lightly used dildo (heavily used on request)
- Bad advise
- A picture of Jennifer Lawrence naked
- A 14 mio. $ check cashable after 2954

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I can offer you:
- That weird thing in the corner of my mancave... wait, I think it just moved.
- A lightly used dildo (heavily used on request)
- Bad advise
- A picture of Jennifer Lawrence naked
- A 14 mio. $ check cashable after 2954
I was busy with a work assignment and missed the fappening so you had a deal at JLaw... and please tell me Dildo is used BY J Law. LOL.

Also, if money is tight we can do a payment plan on this item. Just because it is sitting here not doing anything anyway and I need less electronic components to stuff in Moving Truck :)

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Would you be interested in selling that CPU and mobo as a combo? Also, do they have a warranty/proof of purchase?

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
If this laptop I ordered gets nixed due to shipping expect an email as this might be the first piece in the home build....

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
If this laptop I ordered gets nixed due to shipping expect an email as this might be the first piece in the home build....
Nah bro, got something else planned for you ;) as long as you keep those pesky vanduuls off my Space Stern :) Should be shipping you a little present soon too.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Update: One MSI GTX 770 2GB headed to Mister @WarrenPeace :D

Let us know when it gets there and how she clocks and such. Great doing business with you sir. You are a pleasure dealing with. Also, Thank you for your service, to our great nation. We owe you men and women who fight for us, our fucking freedom.

Remember, we are putting 10% of the sales towards the TEST Fund! Shoot, if I get a few more beers in me I might just say 20%!

Reactions: WarrenPeace

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I see a lot of boxes. Got a full list of other stuff you're selling? I
Going through Inventory prepping for move. Slowly but surely I will try and get some of the good stuff up. It is just crazy hectic right now around here.

I did just find these though:

I would also like to do some sort of giveaway or contest to show my support for TEST with these. I was thinking of some sort of Insurgency contest or something. What do you think E?

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Going through Inventory prepping for move. Slowly but surely I will try and get some of the good stuff up. It is just crazy hectic right now around here.

I did just find these though:

I would also like to do some sort of giveaway or contest to show my support for TEST with these. I was thinking of some sort of Insurgency contest or something. What do you think E?
Oh Steam giftcards are always a good thing for giveaways / contests. We can look to plan an event :)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
S

svenrichter

I see you have some SSDs there. I would be interested in some of those, if you are selling and depending on their capacity of course (anything above 256GB would be nice).

Oh and I can certainly tell you that it is used by her, that doesnt make it true though.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Cheers mate, more than glad to help move some inventory! Looking forward to dropping this in and seeing how she runs.
Can't wait to get started on this EVGA build.

It is going to be sick. Thanks for hooking me up with that 570, now all I have to do is pick up my other two 570's from Brea next time I'm in LA. Send them to get some soldering work, and diagnoses done last year and just have not had the time to pick them up at EVGA HQ.

But yeah you got tracking number so let me know when she arrives and you have my number so shoot me a text or something brother when its time to test the Kepler out.

I see you have some SSDs there. I would be interested in some of those, if you are selling and depending on their capacity of course (anything above 256GB would be nice).

Oh and I can certainly tell you that it is used by her, that doesnt make it true though.
Shoot me a PM and I will see what I can do. I have a few dozen SSD's that are laying around here but TBH I am not sure when we will get around to testing, certing, then reformatting and optimizing them. I am here to help my fellow Testbro's out.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Still got a couple 770's left. One brand new in box, one brand new outside of box for photoshoot only. Loving my janky ass light box though. Can't wait til design and build the new studio once I move. Anyway, have a ton of stuff for sale in US/48 if anyone is interested shoot me a PM. I will be posting more pics as I go. Just did inventory and photographed 100+ Items that I have here on-hand. Still have to do a lot of work to them.

Got a few of these layin' around as well:

Last one for a while..

Last edited:

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Look's sexy; but I do not see where beer or Jamo comes from?

Oh its a computer thingy..... like a kegerator?
I have Jamo in me Irish Blood mate. Don't need any more ya know. Though, I do a shot of Jameson every benchmark pull. It comes from the bottle on the desk right in front of me LOL.

Bump for dirt cheap MSI 770 price drop $240 shipped ANYWHERE in the US48.. PM if interested.

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
wow, I've never actually seen anyone wear a CPU condom on their hands/fingers before.

25+ years in IT and I never once used so much as a wrist strap except when forced to by one boss with a stick up his ass. Only once had a part fail (out of thousands if not tens of thousands) that might have been static shock but was more likely DOA. I just ground off by touching the chassis frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?