Thanks to Reddit, You Guys Now Have Another Test Pilot to Laugh At

Yhgi117

Ensign
Aug 24, 2016
RSI Handle
Yhgi117
Greetings. I'm here and ready to make some game developers cry.

Where you from stranger?
Queensland, Australia. We're actually a lot like Texas, but much better at being drunk.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Yes.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen?
Y'know, honestly I'm not sure. Maybe it's just a bit of everything. Or maybe it's dressing up in my Cap'n Reynolds cosplay and repeating phrases that no-one actually says, while all my cargo and crew are accidentally vented out the mysterious new door in the side of the hull.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Actually, I think it was Super Hang-On for the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis. Although my first real gaming love was Halo: Combat Evolved.

What other games do you play?
Halo, as stated, Destiny, Space Engineers, Skyrim (still!), Star Citizen. Mostly games that can be fun on my own, but are also fun to dick about in with friends.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I was browsing the Top posts on the SC reddit, when I came across this post here. Then someone (graywolf0026) said that Benny the Spaceship Dude'd be a better fit for TEST, and I just had to find out who these fuckers were.

Picard or Kirk?
Stadate... 22...67. I... Have come.... Across... A new... Planet. It's inhabitants are... not... very receptive... to Star Fleet Command structure...

Forgot your password?