Thanks to TEST streamers.

BlackHawkK

Space Marshal
Aug 11, 2015
RSI Handle
BlackHawkK
howdy everyone.

i would like to take a few minutes here to thank all the TEST streamers out there.

its because of TEST squadron that i have started watching star citizen streams. at first i found @Admiral_Nolan and @MzHartz . and the prefect humor fit me to a T. perfect. i love you guys! no matter what, just keep being you! then i ran into @skyyhawkyt. i know i used racing to learn how to fly ships. but because of him, i learned about racing in general. its been awesome! im not the best, we have a TEST best... (shive...) but, because of him ive learned the addition of racing, and trying to be better. thanks you! then there are all the other Twitch streamers, RedLir, Captaint_richard and the HUGE amount of others out there. i dont have time to watch all of you!!! i really wish i did ,because i am sure all of you add just that much more to the game, to the community and TEST!

i have been in online gaming for quite some time, well over a decade. the TEST community has broken down a lot of barriers other games posed. between TEST in general, and the TEST streamers. it has been nothing but a blast for me being here. so, in the end, the only thing i can say to you all is, THANKS!! keep being you, and keep going. maybe one day, i can show you guys how much i appreciate you all.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Aww, thank you!! I'm so happy that you watch us, and love it when you fly with us! I never really thought I'd be a streamer, but I love this community and watching and hanging out on other streams as well. You guys rock!

Forgot your password?