Tharr be whales!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I was looking through the Merch launched with 3.14 and was checking out the bigger picture of Finley the Crusader mascot:

Mrs 'Bobface knows I was never able to justify a Pico and following the New Babbage Air Traffic Controllers trying to bump me off during the IAE it's unlikely I'll be choosing to p-p-p-pick up a penguin. (See the last IAE thread for details about that, it became a chain of one-way correspondence trying to get some kind of response from them ending in storming the spaceport in a rented Nova tonk during Invictus).

She looked over my shoulder at Finley and said "Aww, I'll go halves with you to get one of those in our house."

Pre-order placed, Hurrah!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I was looking through the Merch launched with 3.14 and was checking out the bigger picture of Finley the Crusader mascot:

Mrs 'Bobface knows I was never able to justify a Pico and following the New Babbage Air Traffic Controllers trying to bump me off during the IAE it's unlikely I'll be choosing to p-p-p-pick up a penguin. (See the last IAE thread for details about that, it became a chain of one-way correspondence trying to get some kind of response from them ending in storming the spaceport in a rented Nova tonk during Invictus).

She looked over my shoulder at Finley and said "Aww, I'll go halves with you to get one of those in our house."

Aw, that's really nice! It's very cool of Mrs. Bobface to do that!
I'll never get the missus to agree to that. My strategy was to "get it for the kid", but she knows me too well. Probably because any time I go near a toys Isle in a shop I buy a bunch of hotwheels "for the kid" that I arrange on my desk out of reach of children hehehe
Anyways, that 50bucks equates to about 85+usd with shipping plus taxes so that's a nope from me sadly.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
$40 plushie (price meh), but this shirt for $70?

That's not a $70 button-up shirt... :(

Might get two plushies but did want that shirt but not spending $70 on it.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I know what you guys mean about price, I was all up for the SOCS socks until I saw they were $25 a pair.

That was a time Mrs 'BobFace bought the reality on that one, she pointed out in regards to socks I'm a Scrooge and at my usual prices I could have had 25 pairs of regular socks for that!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

The invasion of the SC Plushies has begun!

Might get two plushies but did want that shirt but not spending $70 on it.
I was slightly disappointed with the RL narwhale plushie, but mostly because in the game, there are 2 versions that your character can purchase, the blue & the lavender. I'm hoping that if they get enough of the blue whale stuffies sold, that they'll release the lavender version as well. After all, CR has stated that he wants the game to have immersion, what's more immersive than blurring the lines between in game & RL in ways that can be enjoyed without harming anybody?

Forgot your password?