The Banu Merchantman IS REAL AND IT'S COMING (New Sneak Peek)

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Right. I keep forgetting that, haha.

So now I have to decide between the Terrapin and the Redeemer. Because in the end, there can be only one.

Or six.
Well you can always redeem your free redeemer xD
I know I know I'll go back into the cave I crawled out of

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Damn it! Ya know they gotta stop it with these sneak peeks. This is a psychological war that I'm having a hard time against.
That damn Redeemer to BMM CCu is whispering my name in the middle of the night.
I need help fellas. Say it with me.... RESIST! RESIST! RESIST!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Damn it! Ya know they gotta stop it with these sneak peeks. This is a psychological war that I'm having a hard time against.
That damn Redeemer to BMM CCu is whispering my name in the middle of the night.
I need help fellas. Say it with me.... RESIST! RESIST! RESIST!
I'm trying. I'm trying so hard!

Reactions: Sportsvee

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I am not sold on the looks but it is just a big corridor at the moment. The BMM will be a large cargo hauler and as long as that is what people expected then I am sure it will be what you want. Do not expect it to be a mini frigate, or fast no matter what was said in previous sales pitches.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I like the alien flair that the shape of the corridor itself has. It looks precisely like it wasn't meant for humans. I'm not going to own one myself, but I foresee spending a lot of time in hallways such as these. I plan on making business partners with the snot-monsters, so maybe I'll steal a BMM some day.....

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
The MM is what you get when you cross a Carrack with a Hull C. It is going to handle like a drunken Carrack, seeing it has the same thrust and masses out 4X heavier. This notion that it will be like flying a Millennium Falcon is way off base. That is more like the Conny.

Forgot your password?