The Banu Merchantman IS REAL AND IT'S COMING (New Sneak Peek)

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Ok... not to be the odd man out but what is so special about the BMM. I have like 5 CCUs from Redeemer to BMM and I got them because they were free. I've seen some pictures of the BMM, but it just seemed like a weird alien ship with a high number of SCU internally and that was it. Some big guns and the ability to GTFO!

Someone sell me on this ship. Seems odd to me :/

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Ok... not to be the odd man out but what is so special about the BMM. I have like 5 CCUs from Redeemer to BMM and I got them because they were free. I've seen some pictures of the BMM, but it just seemed like a weird alien ship with a high number of SCU internally and that was it. Some big guns and the ability to GTFO!

Someone sell me on this ship. Seems odd to me :/
It is a large internal cargo hauler. There is a difference in kind between internal haulers which offer lots of space to live and work in, and external haulers that are more efficient but do not offer the same luxuries, and usually not the same speed, maneuverability and sneaky tricks for pirates. The Hull D and E will cost less and earn you more money, but they will feel like cargo haulers rather than a home. The BMM will be a much more common target for pirates and privateers, since the BMM is worth so much more.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It is a large internal cargo hauler. There is a difference in kind between internal haulers which offer lots of space to live and work in, and external haulers that are more efficient but do not offer the same luxuries, and usually not the same speed, maneuverability and sneaky tricks for pirates. The Hull D and E will cost less and earn you more money, but they will feel like cargo haulers rather than a home. The BMM will be a much more common target for pirates and privateers, since the BMM is worth so much more.
Dammit, now I want one again. Reaper, we're gonna have to steal one fairly fast. I have a feeling it may make a good home.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
If I succumb to temptation and pull the Redeemer to BMM ccu, I'm gonna call her The Loony.
But I will resist. I will be strong!
I will be....

Reactions: Blind Owl

Stevetank

Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
If this is a Hull Series Ship:

Then this is a Banu Merchant Man

Geddit????!!
I don't know what either of those planes are. :|

So... like the Caterpillar... but bigger?

Dammit, now I want one again. Reaper, we're gonna have to steal one fairly fast. I have a feeling it may make a good home.
I'll tag along if you want. And they laughed at me when I told them it was possible to steal a home, muahahahahaaaa!

Stevetank

Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
BMM is the dapper gentleman's Hull C.
Hmm.... so I need one?

Impossible is nothing. You're in!
I'm not sure how to catch a large ship, but I'm sure it can't be too hard. Doesn't look very accessible from the outside though. We just need some really big nets or an Idris with an S9 tractor beam on the front.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hmm.... so I need one?

I'm not sure how to catch a large ship, but I'm sure it can't be too hard. Doesn't look very accessible from the outside though. We just need some really big nets or an Idris with an S9 tractor beam on the front.
Or someone to open a hatch, go inside and kill everyone. That's my plan. :)

Forgot your password?