The best there ever was.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Dunno why, but this new Pokemon movie trailer hit me right in the feels..... damn nostalgia. Those of you who are Pokemon fans know what I'm talking about.

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
The whole concept of Pokemon is just a little unsettling to me. I mean you go out and have one of them beat up on another until you can capture it without it fighting back. Then you make it live in a tiny ball and make it fight for your amusement. It ain't right I tell ya

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
The whole concept of Pokemon is just a little unsettling to me. I mean you go out and have one of them beat up on another until you can capture it without it fighting back. Then you make it live in a tiny ball and make it fight for your amusement. It ain't right I tell ya
What you just described is basically everyone that owns a pet. AND everyone that is in Test.....Montoya beat us all up and is forcing us to live in this tiny forum and fight others.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
When i was young, I though Pokemon was stupid. Then Pokemon Go launched and I kinda liked it and then I started playing Pokemon TCG for a while.
I mean, it's still stupid, but so am I, so I like Pokemon.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
When i was young, I though Pokemon was stupid. Then Pokemon Go launched and I kinda liked it and then I started playing Pokemon TCG for a while.
I mean, it's still stupid, but so am I, so I like Pokemon.
Thats the spirit!

Forgot your password?