Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
It's totally an RP ship. It's also a mode of gameplay that seems like it less rewards twitch reflexes and flying as it does optimization and attention to detail. I like it. I would really like to give it a try. But I think I'll stick with shoving bus seats in my Freelancer for starters.

Edit: Also, the Genesis Starliner looks absolutely freakin' fantastic. I want one, but not $400 dollars want one.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Not impressed, worht for me is 150 bucks tbh. gameplay is uninteresting and modularity (as in function not interior) in limited to passenger travel. If I could make it into a breaching ship, I would think about it but still 400 bucks..

Czechmate

Admiral
Feb 16, 2015
RSI Handle
Czechmate8
Honestly I'd have a hard time buying this at 50 let alone 400... I have a feeling they won't be selling very many of these.

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
Just think of all the facebook games they will try to cram into mining... repairing components... tuning engines... research... *sharp inhale*... surgery... drug creation... exploration... sensors... bathroom "activites" (seriously why SO MANY bathrooms?!)... wormhole navigation minigame (Starfox, DO A BARREL ROLL!)... disarming explosives in the FPS... popping the weasel... choking the chicken... slapping the monkey...

PATTY CAKE PATTY CAKE BAKERS MAN,
DANCE REVOLUTION, AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!
(for dancing at clubs in the PU) maybe even hook up one of those dance pads!
U
U
U
D
LR
D
LR
U
U
D
L
R
L
R

all wonderfully executed minigames for critical starship components and immersion.

BUT... I also heard that if you buy 2000 gems for $20 USD you can get bonus XP for two hours, and an immediate cooldown to the drink-game refresh timers! (joke)

Desterion

Admiral
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Desterion
I was interested in buying the ship for a long time.
I became mildly interested with the descriptions.
CIG can kiss my ass over $400 for that and they want to tack big variant upgrades to that as well. I finally think there is something less deserving of it's price tag than the Phoenix now.

Pr0totype dFA

Space Marshal
Jan 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Pr0totype_dFA
I was expecting $250 at max for this one months back and was kind of excited but the price really turned me off of course. I would probably grow tiresome of the airline business aspect as well but that's just me...and a few others lol. It can be a great ship for many things by using it's "innocent" appearance to masquerade what's inside or live in it along with a crew and do smuggling runs. Maybe later I'll get one but right now...not gonna happen unless money randomly fell from the sky. Indeed it is a beautiful and classy ship and can't wait to see it in the verse

TheZekk

Space Marshal
Mar 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Zekk
I've finally found a ship that I'm going to wait to buy in game.

Wonder if the luxury model has swimming pools?

Yex

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Yex

The allure of a big ass troop transport variant was too strong. Had to get one. ;)

I will troop4u.
We can superglue speakers to the outside and blast metal music as we cruise through an atmosphere into the battlefield. Gotta have some classic rock going into war right?!

Looking forward to buying the biggest and reddest gun in game.
Because red guns shoot faster duh

Reactions: Haxta

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Mid class passenger transport versus a cheaper and way more lucrative Carrack or Orion, I would have to say that they are high on something.
Worth MAX $300.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Yeah the military variant seems worth having.
The price tags quite high though so ill think about it.
Don't you all get knickers in a twist.

It will only be a troop transport.
Not a ship you will be able to fight with.

Just don't get carried away here people.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen

Choff choff....Banu Merchantman design..... Choff choff

Last edited:
Forgot your password?