The Genesis Starliner.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
$400 mass slave runner..........:)

edit for clarification:
Charge a crapload for tickets, fill the cabin with knock-out gas, fly to a pirate station, sell the passengers for pure profit.....

Last edited:

Mettan

Admiral
Dec 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Metan
If I get one I'll dub it Starkiller and it will be my instrument to crash into another capital ship.
Thats probably not a bad idea, likly the most bang you can get out of those 400 bucks . . . I bet its hull armor is like paper meche.

RedjackQuisterJr

Rear Admiral
Sep 28, 2014
RSI Handle
redjack_quister_jr

Yep, that was my mode of thought for getting one as well. Being a space airline pilot seems doable, but I'm thinking more along the lines of the Galaxy dropship from Planetside 2. :D

in terms of troops transport and dropship, I would have assumed you have totally forgotten about this ship since it was shoved at the very end of the ass of ship pipeline.

poor caterpillar only few of us remembers you now :(

hehehehe

grantbebop

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Todd 'Maniac' Marshall
in terms of troops transport and dropship, I would have assumed you have totally forgotten about this ship since it was shoved at the very end of the ass of ship pipeline.

poor caterpillar only few of us remembers you now :(

hehehehe
This pic makes me wish i picked up an lti cat. Would help my human traffic industry tremendously. i can already imagine the underclass children huddled together in one of these like sadines in a can. Ready to be delivered for what ever role they were purchased. Money is ok, but blood money is better!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I have many ships, but sadly, the Caterpillar is not one of them. :oops:
If you'll trade me that Idris, I'm sure I can arrange a Caterpillar for you, with LTI!

Reactions: honcho12

ReconDelta

Space Marshal
Apr 29, 2015
RSI Handle
ReconDelta
Bought one. We can fly a few of these loaded with people into the same sector and crash the servers. What's not to love?

Bandersaur

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2015
RSI Handle
bandersaur
Why did they have to copy the BMM so closely? Now we're going to have to deal with idiots saying 'Hurdur - genesis did it first' and our silhouette is no longer unique. This makes me sad inside.

Jimmy Dean

Rear Admiral
Apr 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Jimmy_Dean
I melted a few things and picked one up. I know there will be plenty of times when I'll just want to relax and just be social, since I missed the 890 I will be trying to decide between the luxury and mid-range variants.

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Definitely going to wait for PU for this one - $400 (£254) is way out of my price bracket! would be great if they have a 'private jet' variant (similar to this private 777). Could probably use a full sized ship as a tender!

Forgot your password?