The Genesis Starliner.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
At the price they're selling it and for what they're telling us it is (pay attention to the concept, not the stats!), I feel like they're asking a bit much. HOWEVER, I have to also concede the point that we don't really know how much money you can make hauling passengers, or troops, or whatever. Who knows, maybe passenger transport is an extremely lucrative business if you have the means to move people in bulk.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re

The allure of a big ass troop transport variant was too strong. Had to get one. ;)
I know you melted/merged a lot of stuff lately but I want to see your hangar count of each type. I need to reread the in game hangar policy again but it'd be funny to have multiple asteroid hangers all over the verse.

EDIT:
Also we may need one or two for Test Racing because of this:

"The frame is frequently used by professional racing teams, who modify the interior to store and repair small racing ships like the M50 and their support equipment."

EDIT 2:

The Mixmaster reminds me of a friend's robot and this other one I've wanted to build.

https://www.facebook.com/kansascity.intoxicator?fref=ts

http://www.engadget.com/2014/05/27/bar-mixvah/

Last edited:

Cpt.Jackster

Admiral
May 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Jackster
This ships going to be a good investment. When not having fun transporting our org you will be able to most likely do some quick trips for some quick cash.

You dock, and set a departure time. You now are free to go workout or something come back in about 30min to a hour and take them to there destination. BOOM easy cash, but Making sure they are supper drunk with mixed cocktails so they give you a good rating.

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
This ships going to be a good investment. When not having fun transporting our org you will be able to most likely do some quick trips for some quick cash.

You dock, and set a departure time. You now are free to go workout or something come back in about 30min to a hour and take them to there destination. BOOM easy cash, but Making sure they are supper drunk with mixed cocktails so they give you a good rating.
Puts some extra kick in their drinks =)

Reactions: Cpt.Jackster
Forgot your password?