Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
The Good

Up to and over 254,000cr

The Bad

bought a shit load of armour , personnel weapons and none of it shows up in my inventory

The WTF

Whilst trying to change into armour , yup i got the naked body with no head bug , mananged to change back into a suit and sorted that now my flashlight doesn't work

jeez 1st day of the year , oh well , anutha 364 days to crash and fuck up :ghost:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
bought a shit load of armour , personnel weapons and none of it shows up in my inventory
I bought a full suit of armor and some of the pieces didn't show up in my inventory so I kept buying until they did. I think I spent somewhere around 250k aUEC until I managed to have all the items equipped.

Reactions: Radegast74

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
I bought a full suit of armor and some of the pieces didn't show up in my inventory so I kept buying until they did. I think I spent somewhere around 250k aUEC until I managed to have all the items equipped.

Flipping hell , thats a lot :astonished:

Reactions: Radegast74

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Flashlight bug is a big issue. Don’t take your helmet off unless you want to experience it. Btw, once you experience it, it’s very hard if not impossible to fix. My recommendation is don’t even bother with civilian clothing until the next major patch and even then, wait to see if it was fixed.

However, if you have a helmet on with a flashlight that works, you can usually switch to a different helmet without breaking things.

Last edited:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
The WTF

Those guys in the issue council who can't use the search
That's a huge pet peeve of mine...how the heck is CIG supposed to prioritize issues or even realize what is going on when they have a million different tickets open for the same darn bug? How hard is it for people to do a search before reporting things?

Reactions: Bambooza

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
That's a huge pet peeve of mine...how the heck is CIG supposed to prioritize issues or even realize what is going on when they have a million different tickets open for the same darn bug? How hard is it for people to do a search before reporting things?

Nothing to do with Difficulty , it's simply laziness , you know a bit like the pricks who have to park their big cars right by the store entrance , even if it blocks the way for other people . or leave them on the drop off point , or park in disabled bays without entitlement . its laziness pure and simple .

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Nothing to do with Difficulty , it's simply laziness , you know a bit like the pricks who have to park their big cars right by the store entrance , even if it blocks the way for other people . or leave them on the drop off point , or park in disabled bays without entitlement . its laziness pure and simple .
While I agree that people are lazy af, the existence of the Issue Council, unorganized as it may be, is still valuable to CIG. If only there was a way that CIG could pay somebody to watch over and organize information in the Issue Council. A department that could assure the quality of the information posted there and remove redundancies.

Reactions: Michael and Pug76

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
If an open issue already exists, that person who opened another one for the same thing should at least get a message reminding them to search first.

A simple mechanic that should help the issue over time.

Reactions: Pug76 and supitza

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
...A department that could assure the quality...
I've never heared of an Assurance of Quality department...

You could be on to somthing, they could call it the AQ department and they could spend all day every day assuring the quality of stuff.

It could take off, every company in the world could end up with some form of AQ department!

Reactions: supitza

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
While I agree that people are lazy af, the existence of the Issue Council, unorganized as it may be, is still valuable to CIG. If only there was a way that CIG could pay somebody to watch over and organize information in the Issue Council. A department that could assure the quality of the information posted there and remove redundancies.
I had a little reddit discussion if and how earning rec through issue council could improve it. Lets not discuss this here.
My final conclusion was that the most anticipated tool for me would be the ability to merge different bug reports. If 10 duplicates have been reported the issue will be merged into the first one. Maybe some evocati would be willing to push the final merge buttom.

Reactions: Pug76 and supitza

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I've never heared of an Assurance of Quality department...

You could be on to somthing, they could call it the AQ department and they could spend all day every day assuring the quality of stuff.

It could take off, every company in the world could end up with some form of AQ department!
I KNO RITE?

Reactions: Michael
Forgot your password?