the great wait for 3.0

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
hello, i have plenty of time and i googled for you on the sc homepage the production shedule report, and i ll create a summary here what is to be done.

it will be updated every week.

• The Cockpit Experience sprint team focused on improving the overall player experience in the cockpit by refining the cockpit geometry, character placement, g-force/hit reactions, VFX, Audio, UI, as well as code support for things like camera shaking and hooking into ship health systems to display proper damage.
  • ETA is TBD
  • UI Engineering have been working to fix a few blocking issues in the Vehicle Customisation code to allow them to continue their work in the way they need. These bugs have taken more time than anticipated, which has impacted the completion estimate.
  • ETA is 11th September (was 4th September)
  • Further bugfixing support on other systems was required over the last week. The UI team is aiming to have this completed by early next week.
  • ETA is 12th September (was 4th September)
  • The entire comms system will undergo final implementation review next week. Should there be any further requirements for UI, these will be identified in that review and estimated out.
mission system:

• Feedback from the review is still being estimated out.
  • ETA is TBD
What wait???

Forgot your password?