The High Republic

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Hahahah, this is cracking me up!
That's not even the best part! I thought I'd watch it at home cause it might be funny. Was 2 minutes deep wonder where the hell the joke was. Talking about taking people to the "Skywalker Ranch" (pfft, like that's a real place! lol)

Kept talking about writers I was expecting it to cut to an "interview" of Key & Peele or something and have them talk about taking Star Wars in a new direction. With a pre-prequel starring a young Darth Sidius and his big-tiddy Sith GF who wears tight leather bondage gear and has a gauntlet with lightsaber claws!

I was so fucking lost that whole video.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
That's not even the best part! I thought I'd watch it at home cause it might be funny. Was 2 minutes deep wonder where the hell the joke was. Talking about taking people to the "Skywalker Ranch" (pfft, like that's a real place! lol)

Kept talking about writers I was expecting it to cut to an "interview" of Key & Peele or something and have them talk about taking Star Wars in a new direction. With a pre-prequel starring a young Darth Sidius and his big-tiddy Sith GF who wears tight leather bondage gear and has a gauntlet with lightsaber claws!

I'd watch that prequel for sure, sounds like fun! Lol

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Haha, Jesus Grim, you're killing me. Damn California Kush.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Haha, Jesus Grim, you're killing me. Damn California Kush.
You got no clue man, I wish I could do edibles so damned much!!! My job just doesn't allow it. We can get weed delivered here. Like fucking DoorDash or pizza delivery. Dude drops off weed to your door!

Forgot your password?