The Humble Argo

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Keep in mind, Argo, or ARGO Astronautics is a manufacturer, not a model. They make two ship models the SRV and the MPUV, which has 2 variants. The SRV is between 19 and 20 times larger (by mass). ... more stuff about ship scale in SC deleted... Just to confuse the issue, ship scale is not well represented in SC. It's honestly like they sold ships as "small" "medium" and "large", but then they designed ships that dwarf "large", and called them "capital ships" - as if that means "gigantic"

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I think the MPUV and SRV are the same size.
No no, my dear boy........ MPUV is tiny, smaller than freelancer or even a hornet.

SRV is about freelancer size and has space inside to carry a couple people and the tractor beam tech to tow ships/cargo of similar size as the ship itself. Bigger ships will require more SRV's to assist in the towing process.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
QUOTE MY SELF!!

MPUV does not have a QD or JD, it is a orbit to surface or ship to ship transport and that is it's only function.
I hope we see more use for the cradle on the MPUV to be able to lift like container crates or sick, injured person transport module.

Only SRV have QD/JD so you can transport what ever you are hulling with the tractor beam and I think it come with a small set of most components.
But there look like there is a option to upgrade most stuff in it from small to medium as it listed as available M.

Or that is just a temp fill in the stat page and it's not complete, but it does come with both drives Small or Medium.
Guess we have to wait to know which it is delivered with.

^ ^^^^^^^^ ^ There you have your answer ^ ^^^^^^^^ ^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just keep posting, why read what's been posted already ha ha ha ha ha..... 🤣 🤣 🤪🤣🤪

it have already been answered buy me and a couple others..

MPUV is short range very small craft smaller than the M50

MPUV and SRV is utility vehicle but that's the only thing they have in common..

The SRV is roughly same size as The Prospector. (about 4 Meters longer )

This is the MPUV Personnel Cargo version is identical just different container.

Here is a Prospector, SRV is 4 meter longer than Prospector

CHEERS! 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻

Only in TEST SQUADRON 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I have a 6 month insurance ADD-ON Pack SRV + MPUV in my buyback.

It's a bit expensive IMO mostly cause I get 25% tax added to the price since I don't live in US.

But if you want it anyways, just let me know. ;) CHEERS! 🍻

(Anniversary price on the MPUV was about 35-40$ for cargo and around 45-50$ for personnel so SRV should be some where around 165-190$ )

Last edited:

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I have a 6 month insurance ADD-ON Pack SRV + MPUV in my buyback.

It's a bit expensive IMO mostly cause I get 25% tax added to the price since I don't live in US.

But if you want it anyways, just let me know. ;) CHEERS! 🍻

(Anniversary price on the MPUV was about 35-40$ for cargo and around 45-50$ for personnel so SRV should be some where around 165-190$ )

View attachment 13322
So what you're saying is you have the MPUV (Must Pay Up VAT) and the SRV (Seriously, remit VAT)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
It's no coincidence @Mich Angel became consierge after getting an Aurora, freelancer and Connie Taurus. Those VAT numbers are a sting in the tail, yo.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMiKyfd6hA0
Yeah... it stick to the ship like tail on a fox ha ha ha ha.... 🤣 🤪

That's why I melt all ship I buy then get credit back, then buy new packs or ships.
Cause when you buy with credit there is no tax added ;) (which mean I get cash over to buy more ship)

🧐 <<--where's my top hat... 🤣 oh there it is .... --->> 🎩

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Yeah... it stick to the ship like tail on a fox ha ha ha ha.... 🤣 🤪

That's why I melt all ship I buy then get credit back, then buy new packs or ships.
Cause when you buy with credit there is no tax added ;) (which mean I get cash over to buy more ship)

🧐 <<--where's my top hat... 🤣 oh there it is .... --->> 🎩
Wow, I never thought of that, that almost-tax-fraud is kinda genius! With my 27% VAT that's basically 27% off the "retail" price I'd have to pay, if I can play the numbers right!

Reactions: Bambooza

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Wow, I never thought of that, that almost-tax-fraud is kinda genius! With my 27% VAT that's basically 27% off the "retail" price I'd have to pay, if I can play the numbers right!
Yeah so I buy concierge pack quiet expensive such but they come with LTI and a lot of ships, then upgrade those ship in the pack to ship I want and keep the rest as they are.
And as such get a nice fleet a ship you really want, not the fastest way yo get them but then most larger ship is not in now anyways so no rush getting all pack fleet perfect.

Nice to have a pack with good selection ship you can use now and that is easy to redo with what's avail in store now if you change your mind.
Then if something better come a long you can always melt and upgrade, some time add a small amount new cash and slowly you grow your fleet.
And at the same time you back the project without over doing it in one large dump a cash but a small steady stream instead, which is more manageable for the wallet.

CHEERS! 🍻

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
SRV is 130/150 warbond/credit, I think you were looking at the MPUV cargo and personnel which was 35 and 40 respectively. It might have been 65 for both...

The SRV is a totally different animal

Forgot your password?