The "I got my Citizencon 2018 ticket" thread!

Knightwolf

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Knightwolf
so turns out Austin City limits, a big music festival is going on before and after Citcon, hence why it's on a Wed.. so hotel's that are normally 75-150usd are now charging 400-700 usd... this is going to blow up in their face me thinks, pretty poor planning..also probably why so many tickets still available.
Very unfortunate, last year was fun and the more the merrier.
Also Shroud of the Avatar Convention start on that Thursday in Austin. I'll be hanging around for that while I'm there.

panzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
panzer
I thought I missed out but I didn't, realised it last Saturday and hurried up and bought a ticket :D Because, yeah, I am that confused :P anywaaaay... Can't wait to meet you all! :D

Last year in Frankfurt was great fun and all the TESTies I met there were absolutely awesome! TEST Squadron, best squadron! :D ... I mean... squardon! ;P

Reactions: Jasum and mindfart

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
I thought I missed out but I didn't, realised it last Saturday and hurried up and bought a ticket :smile: Because, yeah, I am that confused :P anywaaaay... Can't wait to meet you all! :smile:

Last year in Frankfurt was great fun and all the TESTies I met there were absolutely awesome! TEST Squadron, best squadron! :smile: ... I mean... squardon! ;P
Frankfurt?! Damn missed that! Would have totally managed. Texas is too far off, sadly. Anyway, don't let the rednecks shoot you! :D

Reactions: panzer

panzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
panzer
Frankfurt?! Damn missed that! Would have totally managed. Texas is too far off, sadly. Anyway, don't let the rednecks shoot you! :smile:
Why not!? GREATEST STORY EVER! ;P

Stranger: So how did you get that scar?
Me: Oh, a redneck shot me. He didn't approve of me using more money on virtual spacships than he uses on guns... No biggie XD

(Memo to me: Move to Texas and stockpile guns...and tanks... lots of tanks...)

Reactions: Jasum and Bambooza
Forgot your password?