The interior of the new Origin 300 series.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Wow well done for getting inside!

I tried but couldn't glitch my head past the cargo bay 🙂

I am sooooo digging that Moon Roof and the view-window in the step into the cargo-bay is a cute touch - one thing I can't work out is what the notch in the right wings trailing edge is for??

EDIT - I think it's a control surface that just didn't load in.

Last edited:

Slo

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2015
RSI Handle
SLØ
Very nice. Glad I have one for my self. Doubly glad that I have 3 more with game packages for my alts. Woot

Arcturos

Commander
May 21, 2018
RSI Handle
Ransford
There is also a toilet and it's right across the entry point into the ship. Glitched in there too but didn't screenshot it. I'm liking this. If only it had a bit more cargo it might replace the avenger I have. It's about the same price anyway.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
I am pretty hyped for the interior, but not stoked about the exterior at all.

Very bland, bloated look for the exterior, nothing oustanding or exciting about it for me... would love it if CiG met the new design and the old design halfway in the middle. Need some greebles and nurnies to break up the monotony of that super smoothness.

Either way, keeping my 315p cause it definitely has more pros than cons and the price is amazing for what you are getting imo.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I am pretty hyped for the interior, but not stoked about the exterior at all.

Very bland, bloated look for the exterior, nothing oustanding or exciting about it for me... would love it if CiG met the new design and the old design halfway in the middle. Need some greebles and nurnies to break up the monotony of that super smoothness.

Either way, keeping my 315p cause it definitely has more pros than cons and the price is amazing for what you are getting imo.
Having seen it in person at the Expo it's not as drastic as i had originally feared - there is a sleekness that isn't clear in photos and you're right the pros definately out-weight the cons.

Instead of going Full Prius it's gone Honda Civic which is while still lightyears away from the Lambo/Zonda styling we all want is not terrible either.

I'm hoping the 350R gets a badass bodykit. There is a Honda Civic in town with a body kit and it gets a lot of attention.

[Theorcrafting] One thing I did notice about the 300 at the expo is that the engine now has two points of thrust, so even though it is one engine it could be modular and keep you going even if one part of it is knocked out.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
As for the comment on the exterior they mentioned that they are allowing people to pick paint jobs and so on maybe even weaponry ala buying various options for a mini/fiat 500 etc and the 300 series was the test bed for this and it will be available (planned anyways) for the 300 series relaunch. Having purchased a 600i explorer and then explored it I have gone off origin.

Reactions: Shadow Reaper
Forgot your password?