The joining process

=MGN=RedEagle

Commander
Sep 16, 2016
RSI Handle
mgnredeagle
So this clan is growing at a rapid rate. Without a big YT presence, how do you grow so fast and what is the joining process?

Reactions: Murderer

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
looks like some one didnt read the faq or check the discord

Reactions: AstroSam

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
also YT? i assume you mean youtube. Well Montoya has his with state of the squadron. As Well as there being a very prominent Twitch streaming team

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Seeing TEST grow over the last 2.5 years has been interesting. Back when I joined we were pretty much just a reddit org, a small advert on the side of r/starcitizen. Our propaganda artists were very active in the early days compared to now, I suppose we have a big enough prescence and reputation that we don't need as much propaganda. Sometimes we have big influxes, usually when a new SC release hits, other times we seem to be like bottom feeders, scooping up all the people who aren't good enough pilots to join the serious groups or those who fail to follow simple commands.

I'm sure once the game has more to show for itself then we'll start having some people chucking up youtube videos, but at the moment I think even the big SC youtube accounts aren't that active.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
We are one of the largest SC stream teams on twitch and the most active. While YT may not be huge, we command much screen time as is. Our influence can be seen throughout the universe as it stands now.

Our propaganda is legend. Period.

We have some of the best pilots in the game. How? Don't know.

We have our epic partnered discord. Hop in and chat! Not every org can boast that. We have people 24/7 in there

Plus you get me. That should sell them alone.

Forgot your password?