The Lynx rover

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
Still it really is uninspiring which is sad as I really like to Ursa and the Phoenix.

It's like it was designed by someone who thinks the rich just need drink glasses everywhere on shelves that are not secure. It's like the difference between what people think being rich and limousine are compared to the cars made for those who have means. It's kind of the same trap the Phoenix was in prior to its rework as well as the 600 currently is in compared to the 890 and the current Phoenix (it still needs a bathroom or two in the back)
You are not wrong.. still, variety is good, and if they stick to fancy ships providing a reputation boost in some circumstances it could be interesting. I'm definitely not a fan of lots of small loose bits bouncing around; we'll see what the gameplay turns out to be.

Having said that, must have glasses to drink (or cans, this is TEST after all!) so my humble home has a few of above average quality dedicated to the purpose, which I'd be happy to heft with you someday.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
You are not wrong.. still, variety is good, and if they stick to fancy ships providing a reputation boost in some circumstances it could be interesting. I'm definitely not a fan of lots of small loose bits bouncing around; we'll see what the gameplay turns out to be.

Having said that, must have glasses to drink (or cans, this is TEST after all!) so my humble home has a few of above average quality dedicated to the purpose, which I'd be happy to heft with you someday.
Glasses? I can afford that. Beer cans all over the floor and only get cleaned out when they fall out when the door is opened

RoosterRage

Captain
Donor
Jul 16, 2022
RSI Handle
RoosterRage
Still it really is uninspiring which is sad as I really like to Ursa and the Phoenix.

It's like it was designed by someone who thinks the rich just need drink glasses everywhere on shelves that are not secure. It's like the difference between what people think being rich and limousine are compared to the cars made for those who have means. It's kind of the same trap the Phoenix was in prior to its rework as well as the 600 currently is in compared to the 890 and the current Phoenix (it still needs a bathroom or two in the back)
Maybe those shelves have mini cargo plating on them. :)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
To be honest, before I saw any images of the Lynx, I was expecting a version of the Ursa rover that's sort of like a SUV El Camino, but the pickup bed in the back is replaced with a hot tub. After all, it does come with the Phoenix.

Forgot your password?