• Nay!

Votes: 61 88.4%

• Total voters

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
Ever since the Star Citizen 3.0 demo, Derek Smart's Smarties are asking to reverse the refunds and pleading to CIG to return their original packages.

View: http://i.imgur.com/NM70lsZ.png

Link to OP on Reddit

Apparently some want to get the packages they brought which got previously refunded with all the perks they didn't want no more,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRJd6ErG7qo

So will CIG be a kind god king? Or should they make them start from scratch? Also SC is getting a lot of positive press from a lot of the doubters.

Last edited:

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Yeah, I've seen the post at reddit. I tried to express my feelings about this, but it was hard to do without beeing a jerk, so I kept them to myself.

I really, really hope that's just a goon doing its shit and not a "real" person. That said, I've worked on CS before, so I have a first hand knowledge of how moronic can people be.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Nay.
Call me a cynic, but if they got refunded something that's a rarity, they're probably looking to grey market their stuff for a profit.
If they want to play the game now that the game is getting closer to release, they can just get the game like everyone else. If they want to pledge to back the game, they can pledge like everyone else.
If they're salty about that, then they can remind themselves: it is just a game. (Even if it is an kewl game!)

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Yea nah... I didnt think they deserved refunds in the first place, RSI were very clear about what the money was doing, and what you were getting for your money.

You want back in? Too fucking bad... unmelt if you can otherwise just pay for a pledge.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
The Roberts can be a kind god though,

You're our moral compass :D
Faith is rewarded, heresy is punished. Those who cast aside the teachings of RSI may return,but they shall do so in the sandals of a repentant man instead of the ruby slippers they donned when forsaking the good word. It is the will of the Roberts....

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Man oh man, I'm way too nice.

Sorry.

;)
You're our moral compass :D
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?!?!

Also, it's bullshit. If they didn't want to stick around then fuck em. I feel bad about not joining early enough, should I get access to buy those early packages?

Forgot your password?