The real MVP of the Sq42 Roadmap

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You can look, but you can't touch... yet?

Perhaps it'll be a launch day Pledge exclusive. Perhaps it will be the 'evil' version of the games reward pledge token rather than the F8 if you take the 'Duuls side and turn against the UEE at a pivotal point in the game? Did I ever tell you how much I love theroycrafting?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
You can look, but you can't touch... yet?

Perhaps it'll be a launch day Pledge exclusive. Perhaps it will be the 'evil' version of the games reward pledge token rather than the F8 if you take the 'Duuls side and turn against the UEE at a pivotal point in the game? Did I ever tell you how much I love theroycrafting?
I'll gladly melt every fighter I have just for it.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I thought that was shipping...
I had no idea about this until now....

*Uses Urban Dictionary*

Right... So... Uh... Kojack and Miss Marple get married (Making her Mrs. Kojack) and live in a Semi in the Suburbs investigating crime and kicking arse....? That's shipping?

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
I thought that was shipping...
Uh... Kojack and Miss Marple get married (Making her Mrs. Kojack) and live in a Semi in the Suburbs investigating crime and kicking arse....? That's shipping?
So Kojack and Marple (or Marplejack) is your ship, and the act of putting them together in your head, or say advocating for them on the Internet, is shipping. You can also say ship most places you'd use shipping and people would get it, which gets to Thalstan's question. You might say I ship them, or I ship, and a certain crowd is going to go "oh God, it's one of those people."

ShakyWater

Vice Admiral
Jan 4, 2017
RSI Handle
shakywater
There was a quote I read years ago that I can't remember or find.

It was something to do with the idea of people thousands of years in the future flying around on spaceships. Ships, the things originally used on water. By that time, the period when a ship was something that floated on water will represent a tiny sliver of the total timeline. The people flying around in spaceships might not even remember that their ship is named after something that hasn't existed for thousands of years.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
...the act of putting them together...
I thought when two ships got together that was docking?

*Looks up on urban dictionary*

Oh... If you don't know what that is already, don't look that up... NSFW

Forgot your password?