• Caterpillar
  • Cutlass Red
  • Buccaneer
  • Dragonfly (Yellow)
...to get the below:
  • BMM
  • Defender
  • Titan
I miss the four I melted, but I am hopeful the Banu ships (the Defender is looking amazing!!!!) will address that once they're in-game.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
890j

The original $650 version. I regret only kinda tbh, its more FOMO then anything else cause I only want capitals.

I really dont need a $650 vanity ship just to say "I have this"... but I kinda want to...
My wonderful friend @GrumpyCat , I'd offer to buy that from you to help clear that out of your buybacks, but unfortunately, with my limited income, it would take until after Christmas to save up that amount most likely.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I made the rookie mistake of upgrading my pledge ship being blissfully unaware of Life Time Insurance.

Aurora LN, to Avanger Titan, to Warlock, to Hornet Ghost, the Hornet because the Meta meant it was the only way not to get my ass constantly whupped.

Once it was a Ghost I learned about LTI, and melted the whole shebang to get the credit back and bought it back in very fraught circumstances as it coincided with 2.5 breaking so I thought I'd annihilated my game package.

I regret not giving the Warlock more time as that huge EMP seems to be something I could have rolled with if only i'd got used to it. Also miss the Ghosts ability to shake a missile pretty easily but the Ghost was Meta-chasing at it's finest.

I regret both as they were CCU's, and because of that they are things I am not going to get from buy-back. When they close down the buyback system at the end of Beta i'll regret an LX and a Herald too.

🙂

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I regret melting my pioneer but i used that money to get my kraken so yeah tough choice. Have 0 idea if i'll get it back before launch to much going on in my life atm.
On the plus side I suspect you'll get much more use out of the Kraken than a Pioneer, even after we've established infrastructure to start creating outposts, as even after we have sufficient outposts to efficiently create more outposts I suspect new outpost creation will be a rarity.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Don't regret any melt since I still have them in buyback, all melt I do is to build up a usable fleet with option for various game play.

If a ship don't have a great use at the moment I melt and get some that have and I have the option to get any back later when more usability come in to play.

CHEERS! 🍻

Forgot your password?