The Ship Naming Vote-A-Thon (Bracket D Voting)

Vote for names you think are good.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tarbaul

Captain
Oct 17, 2016
RSI Handle
Tarbaul
I was best friends with this girl I met freshman year at Uni for years. Of course I would have banged her. I promptly fail out of school cause drink. Join the Army. 4 years later I come back. Still besties. 4 years later she needs a roomie. She lived in a sweet part of town. I accept. 1 year into cohabitation we go out and get wasted at the local watering hole. We get lost trying to walk home. She asks a cop for directions. He tells us to be careful due to recent break-ins. She freaks out and asks for a ride home. He initially says no, but observes our present state of inebriation. Amazingly he changes his mind and tells us to get in. I proceed to black out. At some point we arrive home safely. I have an incredible dream I give her the ole Walking Catfish. I wake up to her shaking me and yelling that I'm late for work. I run to the shower. Halfway there I realize I'm nakey. Upon questioning, she doesn't reveal any details of the previous evening after our cop ride. Claims nothing happened. We never speak of it again.

Sounds like there should be some moral to the story. Whatevs.

Reactions: marctek

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I was best friends with this girl I met freshman year at Uni for years. Of course I would have banged her. I promptly fail out of school cause drink. Join the Army. 4 years later I come back. Still besties. 4 years later she needs a roomie. She lived in a sweet part of town. I accept. 1 year into cohabitation we go out and get wasted at the local watering hole. We get lost trying to walk home. She asks a cop for directions. He tells us to be careful due to recent break-ins. She freaks out and asks for a ride home. He initially says no, but observes our present state of inebriation. Amazingly he changes his mind and tells us to get in. I proceed to black out. At some point we arrive home safely. I have an incredible dream I give her the ole Walking Catfish. I wake up to her shaking me and yelling that I'm late for work. I run to the shower. Halfway there I realize I'm nakey. Upon questioning, she doesn't reveal any details of the previous evening after our cop ride. Claims nothing happened. We never speak of it again.

I think we can all learn from this story: Asking for lifts off cops can cause memory loss.

Reactions: Tarbaul and marctek

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek

I had a night like that once or twice. I got carried off by and Amazonian chick once. I woke up with my socks still on and nothing else. No clue how I got there or memory of what happen. Ah the good old days.

Reactions: Tarbaul
Forgot your password?