The silhouettes.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Who has the skill to model the Glorious Leader in cheese?
As long as our Glorious Leader is cosplaying as a block or wedge of cheese, I have a slight chance to modeling a miniature of him. Anything more complex or realistic & it's out of my talent level. On a positive side, many types of cheese go well with beer. Cheers!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
As long as our Glorious Leader is cosplaying as a block or wedge of cheese, I have a slight chance to modeling a miniature of him. Anything more complex or realistic & it's out of my talent level. On a positive side, many types of cheese go well with beer. Cheers!
Of course, why model the cheese when you can standadize the subject? Then all cheese will be in their glorious image: All hail the Glorious Leader (Wedge Edition)!

Last edited:

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
Who has the skill to model the Glorious Leader in cheese?
the guy who was 3D printing those gundams and stuff.

Of course, why model the cheese when you can standadize the subject? Then all cheese will be in their glorious image: All hail the Glorious Leader (Wedge Edition)!
Cheesebond.

I would say a Furious, but I'm afraid Vin Diesel would jump out of the nearest drywall at me.
inb4 a new version of the "are you sure about that" meme. this time it's Vin Diesel in his low, menacing voice. I think he also said something about family...

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Far be it from me to draw comparisions between the Fat Fury and existing concepts of established universes but...

1698390229086.jpeg

If nothing else this sparks the idea of a fast frontline bomber for maybe even smaller sizes than S5 bombs. Or a torpedo speedboat.
Maybe the Fury MX was such a success that they want to branch out?

Attachments

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
So gentlemen/women/beings, it seems we are all in agreement that this is thefirst ship for the sacred new cheese game loop!
The MISC Parmegiano DOP Mark II.
(Because the Mark I got eaten)
I'll call mine the "TSS Lactose Intolerant"

Last edited:
Forgot your password?