The Truth is Out There

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
See, here my favorite Da Vinci theories were that the person in the Mona Lisa portrait was supposed to be him as a woman & I've heard that the Shroud of Turin was also him, using the linen & an ancient form of photography. I mean, he did have a sizeable ego & most of his work as well as talent supported it.

NomadicHavoc

Captain
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
See, here my favorite Da Vinci theories were that the person in the Mona Lisa portrait was supposed to be him as a woman & I've heard that the Shroud of Turin was also him, using the linen & an ancient form of photography. I mean, he did have a sizeable ego & most of his work as well as talent supported it.
That’s a fun conspiracy theory! Makes me wonder what he really looked like under that huge beard I’ve seen in paintings. Maybe a soft jawline like the Mona Lisa or more chiseled like seems to be in the shroud? I had an undergrad psychology professor who was rudely called out for sporting a full beard stereotypical of a psychologist. He explained he grew a beard to compensate for a weak jawline. So, I’m rooting for going drag as Mona Lisa!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
That’s a fun conspiracy theory! Makes me wonder what he really looked like under that huge beard I’ve seen in paintings. Maybe a soft jawline like the Mona Lisa or more chiseled like seems to be in the shroud? I had an undergrad psychology professor who was rudely called out for sporting a full beard stereotypical of a psychologist. He explained he grew a beard to compensate for a weak jawline. So, I’m rooting for going drag as Mona Lisa!
Here's the thing, when it comes to people with that high of intelligence, sometimes they seem to do things that make no sense, or pull a prank that nobody notices that they've been fooled by for a very long time. Many people that are extremely intelligent tend to be rather ticklish for some reason. Karmic balance perhaps?

NomadicHavoc

Captain
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Here's the thing, when it comes to people with that high of intelligence, sometimes they seem to do things that make no sense, or pull a prank that nobody notices that they've been fooled by for a very long time. Many people that are extremely intelligent tend to be rather ticklish for some reason. Karmic balance perhaps?
Yeah, I get it. Sorry if I came across as making light of something you feel likely. You could very well be right. Rembrandt, for example, is notorious for including himself in his paintings.

NomadicHavoc

Captain
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Here’s my own personally curated fictional conspiracy theory. Hope you enjoy:

I think it highly probable that Elon Musk is in fact a Terminator, sent to our time to usher in the end of days. Now hear me out before you pish posh the thought.

For you naysayers out there, just ask yourself these 4 questions:
  1. Doesn’t Elon’s complexion look a little too good?
  2. Don‘t you think he’s just a bit too smart to be human?
  3. Have you ever seen him show emotion?
  4. Couldn’t his 6’2” frame contain a cybernetic chassis?
If you‘re answer is ‘yes’ to all of the above, may I also elaborate on a few other facts that will sweeten the deal.

Skynet is a revolutionary artificial intelligence system built by Cyberdyne Systems for SAC-NORAD. Tesla, Inc. is clearly a subdivision of Cyberdyne Systems and are beginning to build machines to conquer the world. The evidence is out there. Look no further than the Cybertruck! Just strap a plasma cannon to this thing and Elon will be able to turn people into soup.

Through Musk’s SAC-NORAD connections he has been able to launch thousands of Skynet’s SpaceX satellites to lord over humans. Think you can hide? Think again! Also, with their self landing rocket technology, it’s only a matter of time before Skynet militarizes a Cybership for air assaults.

Skynet is so devious they are now attempting to control us with our own minds! Phase one involves influencing us to accept the inevitable through use of his diabolical Twitter/X platform. What better way to cull the herd? Glad you asked. Phase two is even more insidious. Musk is utilizing Twitter/X to influence people into inserting Skynet tech directly into their brains. Soon it won’t be optional. And, with a flip of a switch Skynet will 100% control what we think and do through use of this Neuralink.

Fire and brimstone is coming for us all!!!

1724606354665.jpeg

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Here’s my own personally curated fictional conspiracy theory. Hope you enjoy:

I think it highly probable that Elon Musk is in fact a Terminator, sent to our time to usher in the end of days. Now hear me out before you pish posh the thought.

For you naysayers out there, just ask yourself these 4 questions:
  1. Doesn’t Elon’s complexion look a little too good?
  2. Don‘t you think he’s just a bit too smart to be human?
  3. Have you ever seen him show emotion?
  4. Couldn’t his 6’2” frame contain a cybernetic chassis?
If you‘re answer is ‘yes’ to all of the above, may I also elaborate on a few other facts that will sweeten the deal.

Skynet is a revolutionary artificial intelligence system built by Cyberdyne Systems for SAC-NORAD. Tesla, Inc. is clearly a subdivision of Cyberdyne Systems and are beginning to build machines to conquer the world. The evidence is out there. Look no further than the Cybertruck! Just strap a plasma cannon to this thing and Elon will be able to turn people into soup.

Through Musk’s SAC-NORAD connections he has been able to launch thousands of Skynet’s SpaceX satellites to lord over humans. Think you can hide? Think again! Also, with their self landing rocket technology, it’s only a matter of time before Skynet militarizes a Cybership for air assaults.

Skynet is so devious they are now attempting to control us with our own minds! Phase one involves influencing us to accept the inevitable through use of his diabolical Twitter/X platform. What better way to cull the herd? Glad you asked. Phase two is even more insidious. Musk is utilizing Twitter/X to influence people into inserting Skynet tech directly into their brains. Soon it won’t be optional. And, with a flip of a switch Skynet will 100% control what we think and do through use of this Neuralink.

Fire and brimstone is coming for us all!!!

View attachment 25851
That's a good one!

Personally I would've went with Tesla FSD ("full" self driving) for one of the early culling phases, as it seems it's in testing anyways (lotta serious accident, it's so common that I don't even notice it in the news). Whether by empty cars that just mow down the "chaff" via face recognition or by driving the occupants into concrete walls at 150mph, it's a great weapon.

The cybertruck as a weapons platform is kinda doubtful, it's not really that great against bullets, and the horribly engineered aluminium chassis is prone to breaking under load (instead of just bending like every single other truck on the road today). It's much more likely that Elon will pump out a bunch of upgraded versions for his true followers, made of proper materials like titanium to make them close to as good as a 40 year old Hilux.

I started to notice, the more time I spend on these forums, the less ticklish I've become over the years...

NomadicHavoc

Captain
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
That's a good one!

Personally I would've went with Tesla FSD ("full" self driving) for one of the early culling phases, as it seems it's in testing anyways (lotta serious accident, it's so common that I don't even notice it in the news). Whether by empty cars that just mow down the "chaff" via face recognition or by driving the occupants into concrete walls at 150mph, it's a great weapon.
Well crapola, how did I forget to include that? So obvious :o7:

The cybertruck as a weapons platform is kinda doubtful, it's not really that great against bullets, and the horribly engineered aluminium chassis is prone to breaking under load (instead of just bending like every single other truck on the road today).
But it holds up sooo well agains ball bearings. Surely it can resist small arms fire?

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Well crapola, how did I forget to include that? So obvious :o7:

But it holds up sooo well agains ball bearings. Surely it can resist small arms fire?
I skipped all the gun test vids so I'm not sure, I think it can eat a regular jhp 9mm round from a handgun but nothing bigger/faster. But I've seen some (allegedly) c4 stuck to it's door and blown up. It did incredibly well, especially compared to a normal truck (big dent vs door sized hole), so it would be rather useful against guerilla fighters running up to it with explosives and such. I've also seen a mob attack it with whatever they had in hand, bats hammers office chairs and so on. It faired pretty well.
It needs some improvements for the chassis and suspension (change from alu to steel) and you got a fairly decent scout car on yer hands.

Don't worry about not mentioning the Tesla bot, it's so obvious I just assumed it was included in the story by default.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
The Cybertruck chassis is the body, and it is not aluminum. It’s stainless steel.

Moving the load bearing structure to the body was done to make more room for the battery, but has this outcome that it is mostly bulletproof. The truck is very heavy, but this is useful in many roles. I want to see how it does plowing snow.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Birds aren't real. They're Govt/Alien surveillance devices, obviously. Oh and the US subsidizes corn/corn syrup in an effort to fatten Americans and cement their reliance on an increasingly unaffordable private healthcare system. Oh and weed is illegal because private prisons need unpaid laborers. Oh and pharmaceutical companies use taxpayer money to research drugs that are sold back to the American public at an outrageous markup that most other industrialized nations won't put up with. ....Okay I think I've just strayed into facts.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
The Cybertruck chassis is the body, and it is not aluminum. It’s stainless steel.

Moving the load bearing structure to the body was done to make more room for the battery, but has this outcome that it is mostly bulletproof. The truck is very heavy, but this is useful in many roles. I want to see how it does plowing snow.

I'd like to remind you that this is a shitposting section where the stuff that I post is a 100% based on a few snipets of most likely false information I've seen or heard randomly on the internet and already forgotten about at least twice.. AKA this is for FUN only.

It's an electric car, it will plow snow very very effectively for about 5 minutes then proceed to have a battery fault costing over 50k USD, which tesla will refuse to fix because the label on the inside of the glovebox clearly states that the cybertruck should not be operated outside of temperatures of 5c to 25c and kept in a dry dark place.

Might be my terminology was incorrect, but it still has a large cast aluminium frame. Which will start breaking more and more often as ppl try to use it for truck things. It's already an issue on Y models with regular road use. Let's just say I wouldn't mount a repeating wazer wifle to it, it just can't reliably pull off the "Hilux with a dishka" stunt.

Some factual evidence finding videos:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK_EJ3DyiiA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_scBKKHi7WQ

The second video contains a regular-joe breaking his truck frame the same way, just by towing on-road within the specified limits of the truck.

As for the bulletproof claims, I did watch the test from JerryRigEverything, and yes it stops a 22 and a 9mil (presumably stops a 45 the same as it's about the same energy. Most things do act the exact same when shot by both). It does not, however, stop a 17?? (wtf is that thing?), I'm assuming it wouldn't stop a 5.7 (same concept as 17 by the looks), and ofc the good ol .223 went straight through. BTW the glass is regular car window. Anything pointy, hard and fast enough will go through. Metal balls will bounce off the window of a 20+yo Golf's window the same as they do off a cybertruck. Car windows are surprising hard to shatter.

Birds aren't real. They're Govt/Alien surveillance devices, obviously. Oh and the US subsidizes corn/corn syrup in an effort to fatten Americans and cement their reliance on an increasingly unaffordable private healthcare system. Oh and weed is illegal because private prisons need unpaid laborers. Oh and pharmaceutical companies use taxpayer money to research drugs that are sold back to the American public at an outrageous markup that most other industrialized nations won't put up with. ....Okay I think I've just strayed into facts.
If you want to stray past those pesky facts into the realm of hyperfacts!!!, here's a good one:
All the recent terrible movies were so bad on purpose, so as to make your gf/so disagree with you and split up, so you both have to pay for homes/furniture/appliances and so on. Two separate ppl = double the profit!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'd like to remind you that this is a shitposting section where the stuff that I post is a 100% based on a few snipets of most likely false information I've seen or heard randomly on the internet and already forgotten about at least twice.. AKA this is for FUN only.

It's an electric car, it will plow snow very very effectively for about 5 minutes then proceed to have a battery fault costing over 50k USD, which tesla will refuse to fix because the label on the inside of the glovebox clearly states that the cybertruck should not be operated outside of temperatures of 5c to 25c and kept in a dry dark place.

Might be my terminology was incorrect, but it still has a large cast aluminium frame. Which will start breaking more and more often as ppl try to use it for truck things. It's already an issue on Y models with regular road use. Let's just say I wouldn't mount a repeating wazer wifle to it, it just can't reliably pull off the "Hilux with a dishka" stunt.

Some factual evidence finding videos:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK_EJ3DyiiA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_scBKKHi7WQ

The second video contains a regular-joe breaking his truck frame the same way, just by towing on-road within the specified limits of the truck.

As for the bulletproof claims, I did watch the test from JerryRigEverything, and yes it stops a 22 and a 9mil (presumably stops a 45 the same as it's about the same energy. Most things do act the exact same when shot by both). It does not, however, stop a 17?? (wtf is that thing?), I'm assuming it wouldn't stop a 5.7 (same concept as 17 by the looks), and ofc the good ol .223 went straight through. BTW the glass is regular car window. Anything pointy, hard and fast enough will go through. Metal balls will bounce off the window of a 20+yo Golf's window the same as they do off a cybertruck. Car windows are surprising hard to shatter.

If you want to stray past those pesky facts into the realm of hyperfacts!!!, here's a good one:
All the recent terrible movies were so bad on purpose, so as to make your gf/so disagree with you and split up, so you both have to pay for homes/furniture/appliances and so on. Two separate ppl = double the profit!
Paint it burnt orange with a rebel flag on top & yell out the windows "Yeee-haaa!" until it lands? hehe

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
It's mad that than 10 years ago you had to pay like 50,000 to 100,000 to get your car bulletproofed and it was so heavy it could barely move slow even with a 5 liter v8, now you get it for free and can still out accelerate a Porsche (embarrassingly, even when towing a trailer)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm not even entirely convinced of the safety of "The Beast" aka the US presidential limo, because every vehicle has a weak spot in its protective security. In this case, the door has to open to let people in & out, which opens a hole that a perfectly placed bullet can penetrate. Not saying this as a suggestion, just as a point of consideration.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
It's mad that than 10 years ago you had to pay like 50,000 to 100,000 to get your car bulletproofed and it was so heavy it could barely move slow even with a 5 liter v8, now you get it for free and can still out accelerate a Porsche (embarrassingly, even when towing a trailer)
Many might think that I'm a bit bonkers, but I sometimes wonder how certain other vehicles would do if converted to being all electric & adding a few ideas of mine to helping extend their range.

Forgot your password?