Theaters of War should be going to Evocati soon!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I'm not much of a CoD or Battlefield player, but I'm really looking forward to this! Can't wait to jump in and have 20 drunken lunatics on my team all yelling into the mic!

Starscribe

Grand Admiral
Dec 14, 2019
RSI Handle
Starscribe
This looks good! I may have to get a decent yellow and black armour set. Anyone know where I can get a decent medium one? I see light and heavy all over the place..

Reactions: Jolly_Green_Giant

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
This looks good! I may have to get a decent yellow and black armour set. Anyone know where I can get a decent medium one? I see light and heavy all over the place..
GrimEx armor shop sell the complete Inquisitor medium armor in TEST color... that sayed for ToW doesn't matter since the color scheme will be defined in the battle mode, like starmarine do. Sadly I don't think CIG will implment our perfect and magnificent color scheme in ToW... yet

Starscribe

Grand Admiral
Dec 14, 2019
RSI Handle
Starscribe
GrimEx armor shop sell the complete Inquisitor medium armor in TEST color... that sayed for ToW doesn't matter since the color scheme will be defined in the battle mode, like starmarine do. Sadly I don't think CIG will implment our perfect and magnificent color scheme in ToW... yet
Thanks. I'll take a peek at Grim Hex anyway.. may as well look the part in the PU too.

Denerius

Admiral
May 17, 2019
RSI Handle
Deneriuss
This will be fun to stream and better to play when drunk! Everything is more comical and interesting once the liquor is flowing!! I call first Death, even though it usually ends up that way anyway!

Reactions: Jolly_Green_Giant

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Live. Die. Repeat. Live. Die. Repeat.

Reactions: Cugino83

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I don't get how people are hyped over this, I can get this anywhere and 10 times better, COD, APEX, FORTNITE, BATTLEFIELD, Player unknown, Overwatch, Destiny, Rainbow Six, GTA. The Division 2 and about 20 more on the way before 2020 is over, why are we hyped about a FPS battleground simulator and most likely a bugged to all hell broken one at that. Why cant we get more professions into the PU? What about the ships we bought 5 years ago? Seriously this is what their prioritizing? Meh!

Prison, Food and now a stupid FPS battleground..... and people are cheering this one.... :) It does not make sense to me, I am waiting for the other shoe to drop this year.

• Mad
Reactions: sum1
Forgot your password?