There is a $45 game package with the Cutter right now

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
Finally got into a Cutter this morning. These things are cool but tiny.

Also noticed that CIG is limiting the purchase of Cutter packages to one per account.

Last edited:
Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I've tryed the Cutter this morning and is not a bad ship at all...
The rear ramp sound a bit too clunky for me, but after all if fit in the "starter ship" teme and in the looks off the ship: simple, minimalistic yep perfectly functional.
Regarding the flying modeal so far it feels good, is not the faster or the more manuvrable ships, but is very "round" and balance to fly around, very intuitive and predictable, and being a starter that is very good thing.
Just do not attempt combat: the brick is defenetly not done for that, expecially in atmo.

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
A $45 Starter Package is great no matter how you slice it. The fact that you can get a ship with above average utility at that price point is a bonus.
Good on CIG for making this an option for new players this year.

Reactions: Bambooza

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Given the apparent limit of one discount Cutter starter pack per player, I was wondering if anyone knows whether it can be gifted, or if it is locked to the account of the buyer?

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Given the apparent limit of one discount Cutter starter pack per player, I was wondering if anyone knows whether it can be gifted, or if it is locked to the account of the buyer?
It can be gifted
It can also be reclaimed and you can buy another.

The thing is, you won't be able to buy it back if you have another in hangar, as it is still limited to one per account. Like they did with the Pisces package coming with the ILW paint this year

Reactions: Brictoria

Ltmifune

Captain
Nov 6, 2022
RSI Handle
ltmifune
I've tryed the Cutter this morning and is not a bad ship at all...
The rear ramp sound a bit too clunky for me, but after all if fit in the "starter ship" teme and in the looks off the ship: simple, minimalistic yep perfectly functional.
Regarding the flying modeal so far it feels good, is not the faster or the more manuvrable ships, but is very "round" and balance to fly around, very intuitive and predictable, and being a starter that is very good thing.
Just do not attempt combat: the brick is defenetly not done for that, expecially in atmo.
I like because it's real name is the "CUTER" than all the other starters and it can fit a STV inside.

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
It can be gifted
It can also be reclaimed and you can buy another.

The thing is, you won't be able to buy it back if you have another in hangar, as it is still limited to one per account. Like they did with the Pisces package coming with the ILW paint this year
So I'm guessing that should a "friend" be referred to the game, they wouldn't be able to buy this pack and gift it to me next month if I already had it in my hangar?

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
So I'm guessing that should a "friend" be referred to the game, they wouldn't be able to buy this pack and gift it to me next month if I already had it in my hangar?
I think gifting should work from your friendly alt. I doubt gifting will be prevented as I don't think the system is checking if you have one or not. It not like when you try to add to cart for yourself, with one already in hangar.

Forgot your password?