There is no "Eclipse" Ship... new concept sale by the end of March

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I think just because the last concept was a fighter that this ship will not be one, and there was that talk that utility ships would follow this one so this one wasn't a utility ship, so I wonder whether it will be in the sub corvette but large ship size i.e. perhaps a bit larger than the BMM. The other reason for this thought is they always like to have some larger ships in the concept sales and whats missing in utlity ships are generally smaller.

Reactions: Blind Owl

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
I think just because the last concept was a fighter that this ship will not be one, and there was that talk that utility ships would follow this one so this one wasn't a utility ship, so I wonder whether it will be in the sub corvette but large ship size i.e. perhaps a bit larger than the BMM. The other reason for this thought is they always like to have some larger ships in the concept sales and whats missing in utlity ships are generally smaller.
I'd love to see a redeemer sized stealth ship.
Let me live out my space submarine commander fantasies.

Edit: Guess who forgot the prowler was a thing.

But i'd seriously love to see something more combat orientated, rather than boarding. Maybe redeemer was the wrong choice of wording.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I think that there is something you are all failing to put together. An Eclipse is when a sun gets blotted out, that being said the Eclipse is a massive Aurora carrier designed specifically with Test in mind. CIG loves us and this is the proof.
This is the most logical concept of what the Eclipse is as of yet.

Forgot your password?