They say "follow your dreams"...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
They say "follow your dreams"...

This morning I had a very very underwhelming dream, where I won £4 on a Lottery Scratch-card.

I thought dreams supposed to be spectacular where you get the jackpot, but this was such a vivid dream I was looking for the scratch-card earlier before I realised I had dreamed it.

Follow your dreamns... It was such a convincing yet crummy dream, it must be worth following, it couldn't possibly fail.

I made up my mind, I was going to do it, I was finally going to follow a dream... So, I went out about a half hour ago and bought a scratch-card from the local shop which is less than 100ft from my front door.

So did I win my £4?

Did I arse.

I didn't win a thing. And the scratch-card cost £2. In real terms I am down £6 on that dream.

Let this be a lesson to us all, if you are going to follow your dreams, follow the big ones: You may miss big, but it'll make a better story on the Internet than this one.

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You should spend your money more wisely. In fact, I hear there is going to be a huge ship concept sale tomorrow...
I'll try not to dream about it or I could be very disappointed ;)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
As the book Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy states, "DON'T PANIC!"

Marvins poetry was beautiful:

"Now the world has gone to bed
Darkness won’t engulf my head
I can see by infra-red
How I hate the night

Now I lay me down to sleep
Try to count electric sheep
Sweet dream wishes you can keep
How I hate the night"

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
STUPID DREAMS... We'll have our own dreams, with hookers an beer and blackjack. well forget the blackjack.

Forgot your password?