Thinking about changing the RSI handle into TEST_name

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hey dear TESTies,

lately I'm thinking about changing my RSI handle. Whats the background? Well, I'm arguing with myself ("What's it saying, my Precious, my love? Is AstroSam losing her nerve??" :D) if it wouldn't make sense to put a little hint into the RSI handle that I'm with TEST. Granted, that doesn't make sense for every member of TEST. But since TEST is my main org wouldn't it make sense to show everybody else with which org I'm flying...?

I've seen such RSI-handles several times within the 'verse - as for example UINS_name1 etc. - and thus within dogfights or shooter action within Kharea those members always knew which player is with them and which player they have to blast outta space.

On the other hand I'm unsure if this makes sense because CIG perhaps will integrate some kind of org banner into the HUD...?

What do you think about this?

Cheers

TEST_AstroSam ;)

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Hey dear TESTies,

lately I'm thinking about changing my RSI handle. Whats the background? Well, I'm arguing with myself ("What's it saying, my Precious, my love? Is AstroSam losing her nerve??" :D) if it wouldn't make sense to put a little hint into the RSI handle that I'm with TEST. Granted, that doesn't make sense for every member of TEST. But since TEST is my main org wouldn't it make sense to show everybody else with which org I'm flying...?

I've seen such RSI-handles several times within the 'verse - as for example UINS_name1 etc. - and thus within dogfights or shooter action within Kharea those members always knew which player is with them and which player they have to blast outta space.

On the other hand I'm unsure if this makes sense because CIG perhaps will integrate some kind of org banner into the HUD...?

Cheers

TEST_AstroSam ;)
Personally, I'd rather that didn't become a thing for muh immersion's sake. Maybe we will see some kind of team color coding with Star Marine?

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I like AstroSamantha.

Your RSI Handle is unique to you and everything in your account is LOCKED to it.
Change it if you will but I would leave it as is. We TESTies know who you are.
Others don't need to know. None of their business.

Also, in game, we will be able to identify each other. More on that subject at a later time.

Cheerio,
'Ole Cosmic

Last edited:

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Keep your current name! It's fun and original. Plus we generally ask people to keep TEST out of the name , complications arose from members having it in their name and since then the policy has been to ask people to refrain

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
I'm planning a last minute change to "Life Giver", but I personally like AstroSam. I'm not so certain measures will be needed to distinguish between the orgs as my personal style in space games has been hold down trigger, fire, overheat, repeat. Hope to hit something.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm planning a last minute change to "Life Giver", but I personally like AstroSam. I'm not so certain measures will be needed to distinguish between the orgs as my personal style in space games has been hold down trigger, fire, overheat, repeat. Hope to hit something.
Well, that settles it. You're flying with me. Or me with you. Or us together. Whatever works.
You're style and mine are simply too close to be coincidental. ;)

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Hey dear TESTies,

Cheers

TEST_AstroSam ;)
It doesn't matter to me do like you want to.

Forgot your password?