Racing This is our division chat for now...

Will we fill out the entire top of the racing leaderboards in 1.1 with test symbols?

• Yes

Votes: 54 76.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • I don't have test as my main org, so I'm basicly evil

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Chill out, what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be
You will see
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your 350R
And you're talking to me one on one
But you've become...

Somebody else 'round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool
You look like a fool to me
Tell me

Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else
Gets me frustrated
Life's like this
You, you fall and you crawl and you break
And you take what you get and you turn it into honesty
You promised me I'm never gonna find you fake it
No, no, no​

Last edited:
Reactions: UnderSc0re

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Right, another song to add to my guilty pleasure mix...

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I hear we have a few more Testies in the top 50...

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I want to say that if Rock Raiders becomes official and if we make as much money as I'm thinking we will then I'd be interested in helping sponsor our racing team(s?) or whoever Shive can get to follow him so we can dominate that sport.

Also I said this on Mumble to Shive like a week ago so I can't take it back.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I want to say that if Rock Raiders becomes official and if we make as much money as I'm thinking we will then I'd be interested in helping sponsor our racing team(s?) or whoever Shive can get to follow him so we can dominate that sport.

Also I said this on Mumble to Shive like a week ago so I can't take it back.
Sounds awesome. I currently don't own any real racing ships besides an Omega so going to need a sponsor. That said, when PU comes out I plan to help with the Rock Raiders, do some shipping, fighting and of course racing. Right now I spend most my time in races to hone my skills and only go in the other modes with streamers or to have a little fun at this point.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
I hear we have a few more Testies in the top 50...
Farasalt on a #42, Undersc0re on a #41, PSIcoh #29, Ian #22, AnonRabbit #14, SkyHawk #7, Myre #5, Eiyron #3 and Shive #1.

That's like 9 testies in top 50 :D Almost every 5th racer is a testie!

RuntimeError

Lieutenant
Mar 20, 2015
RSI Handle
RuntimeError
After a hiatus from SC and racing, I decided to get back into the game :) Many thanks @Shive for his great videos providing inspiration for some nice "drifty" race lines.

After about 80 races (yeah it took a while ;) ) I'm back in the Top 5 of OV, and celebrating the fact by finally making Test my main org :)

I still don't know what witchcraft you used to get the 350R get around Defford so I'm sticking to OV and Rikkord for now.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
After a hiatus from SC and racing, I decided to get back into the game :) Many thanks @Shive for his great videos providing inspiration for some nice "drifty" race lines.

After about 80 races (yeah it took a while ;) ) I'm back in the Top 5 of OV, and celebrating the fact by finally making Test my main org :)

I still don't know what witchcraft you used to get the 350R get around Defford so I'm sticking to OV and Rikkord for now.
Awesome man :D So many test symbols! <3

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Poor Skyyhawk but 5th is still pretty good since it shows up on the preview. I'm sure he'll be gunning for 4th again though for the next few days.

Last edited:

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
If we could get Z_7Z to join TEST, we'd have Top 5 on lock.

Where's our Propaganda & Bribery Team?
I know right?

I've tried to hire the satan for ages! I've tried to get different members to confront him :p but he will not bulge.

looks like we might have to use... "that" tactic, but I don't know if it's a little too extreme.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
@RuntimeError I just saw you're 10th on Rikkord Memorial, and in a 350R as well, really nice! :D well done, well done! Are you going to make a move towards top 5?

RuntimeError

Lieutenant
Mar 20, 2015
RSI Handle
RuntimeError
@RuntimeError I just saw you're 10th on Rikkord Memorial, and in a 350R as well, really nice! :D well done, well done! Are you going to make a move towards top 5?
Thanks :) I'm still having problems with my boost consumption on Rikkord that's whats keeping me from getting faster overall race times, but I'm trying sooner or later.

I probably just need to get that one lucky race like on OV, which was 0.2 sec faster than my usual races.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
Woo hoo! Necro Post of something over 10 months old!!!

I just attempted some racing the other day after 2.4 (a bit late) and I improved!!!

I managed to do a grand total of around... 3? laps without crashing at all! (out of like 30)
Also, the easiest track that is...

BUT... out of those, I managed to get a 59 second lap!!! I feel so proud, so proud to proceed to hit the first ring right out of the starting line...

I then did some spectrum races with other people... First one didn't go so well, but the following ones, the other pilots were similar in skill to me and I managed to win 1 of the races!!! hurrah!

Do you use boost all the time? as I think 350r drifts too much... and sometimes when I try to correct it, I hit the other side of the ring when it suddenly stops drifting...

Should I practice with M50 first?

Forgot your password?