This is the quality of Spectrum entertainment I yearn for....

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
So he got slapped and spit on by the community again and now he performs the "but I did cos I'm a smarty pants haha".
Yeah eff off with that bs. Hate baiting, how's that any better than actually thinking he is entitled to special treatment?
I understand he needs content to survive, but somehow others can do it without being absolute assholes about it.
I hope he gets ratiod to hell on his vids too.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Then you also remember Usenet newsgroups.
Lets just say I hung arount Alt.Fan.Pratchett when the master himself (Terry Pratchet) made jokes about that new Costner movie "Robin Hood"...
I think he wrote: "...how did he get from Dover to Hadrians wall in a matter of hours? Probably in a red Porsche..."
Nice people in THAT forum. Minefields to the left and meatgrinders to the right though.
Lesson from those times? Choose your reading wisely... 😸

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
I get most of whats going on here.
With the egos and the weird forum culture and and general clickbait.
30 years of Internet experience and you seen the width and depth of human stupidity.
But what I do not get is IF the PTU is under an NDA, why should a content creator get preffered treatment.
So he can say "Folks, I can't show you but believe me that this and that which I shall not name is great and will turn your world upside down!" ?
I'm not that much into movies for the optical impaired. 🤔
Evocati patches are always under NDA, and leakers get banned from time to time. PTU patches are NOT under NDA, as soon as it goes Wave 1 everything that is there is open to the public. So I'm not sure of the context here, but he ain't got nothin' special.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Evocati patches are always under NDA, and leakers get banned from time to time. PTU patches are NOT under NDA
That makes sense I guess.
So as soon as Evocati is through the Wave one rushes in and the ...err... "content creators" come rushing in like mad dogs?
Sounds like it's way safer to wait until wave 2 at least before I give it a try. 😅

RoosterRage

Captain
Donor
Jul 16, 2022
RSI Handle
RoosterRage
So he claims it was clickbait but the night before he was raging on his livestream that he couldn't get into the PTU and that Capt Berks was able to play. When Berks tried to help him out and it didn't work he banned him for 24hrs, Berks took it in stride and joked about it and wasn't rude about it but you could tell he thought it was immature.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Not surprised. You know the saying, "Power Corrupts...". Let's not let em get to the "absolute" part.
Never liked the guy, now I have a reason lol

You know what? Let em have it! BUT, put them ALL on 1-2 servers dedicated just for them. I wanna see how the "elite" of Star Citizen gets along with each other (hint: it's gonna be a glorious shitshow)
They get what they want, and CIG get's the promo material of crazy clips of the "big names" backstabbing and trolling each other every second they get. That's hype with todays kids.
Ohhh please this, all those egotic personalities, making a living from the game, but wanting ever more because "they deserve more". I would pay to see that shitshow.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
So he claims it was clickbait but the night before he was raging on his livestream that he couldn't get into the PTU and that Capt Berks was able to play. When Berks tried to help him out and it didn't work he banned him for 24hrs, Berks took it in stride and joked about it and wasn't rude about it but you could tell he thought it was immature.
I'm not surprised, this SaltEMike is a clown usually.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Im going to start every post I make on Spectrum with "As a high profile content creator"! :D

You badly murdered my name in the last video Boss - does that qualify me as youtube famous too?

If so I want more money and cars and houses and boats and planes? and ships! and supermodels and all those nice youtuber things

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
So now we've gone from legit post, to trolling, back to legit post and damage control hahaha

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Also I am now YouTube famous, so will ask that TEST members get preferential log in....

View attachment 23989
In the name of the Emperor we thank you and bow to your generosity!
Also does being a high profile drunkard help me advance my place in the line? I got an almost full bottle of Gentleman Jack to offer! But it's a very a limited time offer!

Now even more limited!

Oops, offers gone.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
In the name of the Emperor we thank you and bow to your generosity!
Also does being a high profile drunkard help me advance my place in the line? I got an almost full bottle of Gentleman Jack to offer! But it's a very a limited time offer!

Now even more limited!

Oops, offers gone.
I shall also demand yellow armor like that new swanky red set...be cool if we had the yellow weapons also.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
WTF?

I am also high profile content creator!

I demand a bunch of shit too!
As long as it's beer for the TESTicles then I support your demands!
You absolutely should!

We should all start our posts of with something meaningful as well.

As a high profile Aurora pilot....
As a high profile Ale delivery technician....
so on and so forth
As a high-profile degenerate low-life . . .

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Forgot your password?