This poor guy is about to be kicked out of ADI :(

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Im not sure if we should say anything, but if I click that accept button, ADI will rush in with an ultimatum. "Leave TEST or get kicked out of ADI!"

IM GONNA DO IT!!!!

Any hopes or dreams he had of ever becoming anything important in ADI have just been flushed out the window!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Im not sure if we should say anything, but if I click that accept button, ADI will rush in with an ultimatum. "Leave TEST or get kicked out of ADI!"

IM GONNA DO IT!!!!

Any hopes or dreams he had of ever becoming anything important in ADI have just been flushed out the window!
It's a spai! Quick, let's get this new recruit a saucer of milk & a good stiff drink to welcome them to the party of wild & wacky cats.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
anyone from ADI is probably over-koalafied for TEST

what will happen to our reputation for mediocrity?

ahh, what the hell, let's welcome him in

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
More spies!
What is he going to possibly learn...

ADI: Our master plan to spy on TEST Squadron is in full effect, Vulkoras what have you learned?
Vulkoras: Not much sir, they pretend to be about beer and Auroras sir. I even created a fake account to infiltrate their leadership...
ADI: ...and what did you find once you infiltrated their leadership Vulkoras?
Vulkoras: Better beer and even more Auroras sir! I even had the worst hang over of my life and for the life of me I can't understand why my ass hurts!
ADI: Oooo they're good. Keep pumping them for information Vulkoras, or let them pump you. However it goes we must know TEST Squadron's secrets.

Was that over the top?

Forgot your password?